2 Snakes - WHAT IS THIS ABOUT - I still think about it....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Snakes - WHAT IS THIS ABOUT - I still think about it....

Post by godsgirl on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:17 am

This dream took place a couple months ago. There were 3 people (me, my husband, & a friend/my husband's mentor) that I remember in it and 2 snakes. I was standing in a place (not recognizable), or room ( I cannot remember where or what the place looked like because the emphasis was the snakes). In this room I had killed a snake that was going toward my husband. This was the smaller of the two snakes. Now with the second snake, it was larger and it was crawling or slithering up my husbands back before I even noticed it but I could not do anything with this one because it was larger and already about to strike him in the back of his head. I realized he didn't notice the snake on his back or was too scared to do anything. He was standing still as I was yelling his name & yelling at him to kill the snake. He said "no, I can't do it, I just can't" and then he looked down as if he just didn't want to deal with it but was calm at the same time. I was upset & yelling loudly telling him, " Just kill the snake it's going to bite you, kill it, grab it by it's head and kill it!" When I saw that he wouldn't do it, the feeling I had was fear for his life & disappointment but then a good friend and mentor to my husband appeared to be standing right in front of him so I yelled for him to help my husband. My husband's mentor heard me and stood calmly saying, "[my husband's name], take the snake by it's head and kill it." He said this calmly & said it again. My husband's response was the same, calmly shaking his head after thinking of doing it & giving up. Right before the snake was about to strike, my husband's mentor grabbed the snake with his hands and killed it. I remember feeling relieved but disappointed that my husband refused to kill the snake. The snakes appearance was light yellowish beige almost like an albino snake. They both had a large triangular head. They looked the same except the small snake I killed but the larger, longer snake was the one my husband refused to kill. In reality, my husaband has a fear of snakes. He won't come near them, but doesn't react in any other way toward them except with the attitude that he don't like snakes. I have dreams but usually don't remember any of them, but this one I remembered well. What could this mean. I Believe this was a spiritual dream. I did research but still not quite sure what it all means.....

Last edited by godsgirl on Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to make more clear detail....)

godsgirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Snakes - WHAT IS THIS ABOUT - I still think about it....

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:17 am

You dreamnt about the spirit of the python....look it up....chances are your husband's friend is going to help deliver him from it....

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 am

I have to say that I agree that it is the python spirit. I feel the friend that was so calm and overpowered and killed the snake is Jesus. He is our ever present help in time of need. He will be the one that delivers him from it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top