my brother died and his wife doesnt care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

my brother died and his wife doesnt care

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:21 pm

In my dream my sister in law called me. She told me my brother overdosed. In a nonchalantly way she told me that he was at the hospital and the doctors had to pump his stomach. As she was telling me this, her tone led me to believe he was going to be ok. I asked her about the details of the situation but she shrugged my questions off with an "I don't know anything, just called to let you know he O.D'd and he's gone".
Her words shocked me. Her attitude implied he overdosed but that he was ok. I became very distraught and inconsolable. She didnt seem upset. She just acted like nothing even happened.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: my brother died and his wife doesnt care

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

I havn't taken the test yet. SIster-in-law could be you representing a legalistic spirit working in you. That may not be the issue, or it could be an issue with you. We don't see ourselves until we see others that behave like us. Do you have little patience for new comers? If it don't apply just throw it out. Your brother could be him irl or the body of Christ (we are our brothers' keeper). The hospital represent the church, it's God's healing place. Pumping his stomach means God will purge him, clean him (or them up) once he (or they)get's into church. He will not literaly die, but he will die to the things of the World and be "born-again" in Christ. It's a process to be where God can fully use us, don't get worried about the process.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:22 am

thanks for replying dreamert00,
I don't understand what you mean by legalistic spirit working in me. ?? By new comers are you talking about new christians?
I understand what you said about pumping the stomach and being born again. I will pray about that.

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon May 09, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:08 am

wings,, so if i go wiv jus the drm i kood be wrong,,oh well here goes,,im wondering if ur bro has ''oded'' on something that has taken away his passion 4 life,,is he depressed at all??ther kood be issues in ther marriage that is causing him 2 wateva,,do u talk 2 him regula..?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:46 am

yes, I talk to my brother as often as I can.

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:38 am

Most of the time dreams are about us first, but it could be about your real sister in law. Legalistic spirit relies on the law of God but don't consider the grace of God. Yes, new comers are new christians. It could show that your s-n-law is tired and needs refreshing. They are still married so pray for the reconciliation. Try not to focus on your thoughts about her or your brother but rejoice that he will be delivered and born-again. We can focus on small stuff when God is showing us the big picture. No worries for you, your brother is coming...

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:15 am

Hello,
This is my perspective on your dream.
I, also like you, believe the dream is about your sister-in-law.
The purpose of a hospital is to heal the wounded and hurt. A person overdoses when they take into their body too large a dose of a narcotic, hullucinogen, etc. I believe the word overdose here represents an overdose in one's life of things that have been too hard to handle. Even tho your brother has an addiction and needs healing, I believe the one the dream refers to being wounded and hurt is your sister-in-law. In the early church the word brother was used to represent Christian believers. I believe your sister-in-law harbors resentment inside of her because of her wounds and hurts. The dream shows there is healing here. The hospital represents healing and the stomach pump represents the removal of the contents that caused the wound and hurt. Maybe some "communication" (which the telephone represents) can help with this healing. My advice would be for you and your family to reach out to her and show her as much love as possible even when you don't want to. She's hurting.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 am

thank you One Door

I
believe the word overdose here represents an overdose in one's life of things that have been too hard to handle. Even tho your brother has an addiction and needs healing, I believe the one the dream refers to being wounded and hurt is your sister-in-law.

I agree with you on that thought.

Thank you all for your thoughts!
God Bless

Last edited by Angelwings on Mon May 09, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 pm

i guess ur having a further insite in2 this situation,,while it is very distressing ..the info conveyed can direct u further in ur efforts 2 aid an assist ur bro an his wfe,, ,,,um i truely tuff situation swty, ma thorts r wiv u,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes D it is pretty tough. Thank you for your thoughts D! It helped to talk it out with you all.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:18 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down