Fertility clinic...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fertility clinic...

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:08 pm

Ok, this dream goes with the first one i had "Unborn baby dies." I was in a car with a few of my friends passing through a neighborhood lookin at houses. these houses had big window's downstairs, & small window's up stairs. I seen a one story house painted like the mexcian flag. Red, green, & white. There were children playing outside & tall trees on each side of the street. I thought it would be a good place to raise a family one day...I was going to a doctor's appointment for a check up. A friend of mine went with me. she asked the doctor can she give me a pregnency test i looked at her & told her i was'nt pregnant but she said i was & the nurse had me take one anyway...It came back false.. Then they did an ultrasound because i was having a pain in my pelvis felt like a cramp...they did the unltrasound my uterus had thickend, & there was an egg attached to it. i asked her was i ovulating, she said it looked like i was. The nurse placed this device in my pelvis & added pressure to it. that was to get a better look at where the egg was. Then she started to insert sperm into it so the could fertilize the egg...i did'nt want to have a baby. so i lifted the device off of me & got up but then she made me put it back on.. She inserted more sperm inside. Most of them could'nt find their way to the egg, only one of them found it & managed to get inside before the others could. right before i woke up, i was reading a pregnency test i took & it came up positive. The strange part is when the nurse was doing that i was'nt scared.. thinking

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fertility clinic...

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Raye - The part where you say, "The nurse placed this device in my pelvis & added pressure to it. that was to get a better look at where the egg was. " sounds like a transvaginal ultrasound. Ever heard of it? And that is exactly what it is and how it works. But something is off: You wouldn't have an egg attached to a thickened uterine lining unless it had already been fertilized. So I am a bit baffled. I hear a lot of people report that dreams about babies are figurative for "birthing something new": new ministry, new career, etc. But this dream is VERY literal. Very exact - with the exception of that one detail. HMMMM! I will pray about these two dreams. Overall, if going from a symbolic interpretation, if the new things God would like to bring about are in jeopardy at the moment. PRAY HARD about that job/career thing before you make a definite decision, OK? Love ya! T

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top