Dream of sex with Elder - HELP ASAP

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of sex with Elder - HELP ASAP

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:55 am

I am married and the Elder is married too and we do not have any type of relationship other than seeing each other at church-TRUST ME. I dream that I was at my childhood house (before remodeling) in my daddy's bedroom. I live in a different state now so the people of my dream are from my new state. I remember the Elder being in the bed and I was in the bed too. I remember backing up to him to make contact. He said something to the effect that he will have sex with me. My intentions was to seduce him but I never thought it would happen because he is a Man of God. I don't want to be too wordy but all of this I remember. When I was up against him I didn't feel his "area" until he showed me and we bagan having sex, it was like it was so real (I knew this was dead wrong!). I can't get his "area" and the whole process out my head, it's very disturbing. My Pastor walked in and I jumped up and went to the living room, this is a shot-gun house. My hair was all over my head and I tried to cover myself with what clothes I picked up but was still partial naked. Elder was still laying in the bed, half covered by the sheets that's on my husband and I bed, he never changed his compexion nor looked embarrassed or shocked. My Pastor never said a word he just was looking. My sister saw me and she never said a word, I don't know what other members seen this but I was embarrassed. I was glad to wake up. I don't want anything like this to happen.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of sex with Elder - HELP ASAP

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:10 pm

i undastand ur bein freaked out but most drms r symbollik,,i doubt this will happen irl,,,im wondering if its an issue 2 do wiv ur relationship wiv ur father,,was he distant,,aloof,,detached??,,emotionaly wiv u??u need 2 look past the physikal aspects of the drm ,,take a breath,,an be calm.. i will post more afta ur reply 2 see if im on trak, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:12 pm

My dad raised both me and my sister. Most dad are detached emotionally but he was a good daddy-still is today :), and I was daddy's littles girl and was very spoiled.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:16 pm

orsome ok i missed it

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Could it be the elder represents your desire to please authority? It is a pretty deep or dark issue to dream such a dream. You were in your parents bedroom which is why I think dreamster asked that question. Not to project, but my best friend growing up was also a daddys-girl. She was never sexually abused but when a father puts a daughter's affection or time ahead of his wife's, that is a form of abuse in relationship. We are not saying any of this happened to you, but to have such a dream means there is something certainly "wrong" in some kind of relationship in your life. Please pray about this, I'm not a dream interpreter.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Nyagali thanks. My parents were seperated

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm

um good points,,nya i was thinkin same thing but didnt wanna write it, thers something deep im certain,,i say that wiv respect ,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:25 pm

I post it here because it is very disturbing and I need answers. I need to know what God is saying, I don't want anyone to beat around the bush or afraid to speak. Thanks for all the response and I am open to all wisdom, so please don't shy away. When you are converted go back and strengthen your brother. This dream may be the key I need to open the door for my freedom. Now that I think about it, my first lady came to me in a dream and said they will be putting people in position to see how they handle it. Does this helps?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:26 pm

This is not the same dream, my first lady came to me several days ago.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:32 pm

um im feeling this may well be a pikture of an abuse situation,in ur childhood,,frm an authority figure,, and its jus now comeing out,,ur nakedness shows ur vulnerabilty,,an wateva the outcome ur pasta an family will see it,,thus ur embaressment,, um i hope im totaly wrong on this but these r mi thorts /feelings..if it dont witness plse disregard fully, ,,but let me kno eutha way, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:33 pm

Dreamert00 wrote:Now that I think about it, my first lady came to me in a dream and said they will be putting people in position to see how they handle it. Does this helps?

Sorry, I'm lost with this. who is the first lady? Are you saying you had 2 dreams that night and this was the first part?

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Notice in the dream that several people saw or knew but said nothing.
I think we're all on at the same time writing and dreamster said this already....

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Dreamer, the first lady is my pastor wife. I dreamed of her probably 3 days before the elder dream.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:49 pm

um ok i see the connection now,,i think god is speakin klearly 2 u,, and he is doin a werk in ur life,,an giveing u direction tru this tme,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer02 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:01 pm

I am not an interpreter. But I do have some thoughts. In reality, what does a bedroom represent? A bedroom represents comfort, intimacy, it's where you go to rest. Your bedroom usually is a picture of yourself, you decorate 'YOUR' Bedroom to mirror yourself, or your relationship. You don't have to show it off, or keep it clean like you do the rest of your house etc etc... This was your parent's room... I think you should focus on that. It was your parent's space. The old man could represent anything or anyone... you just need to figure out who he is to you. And who or what else you can see being in that kind of position in Your life. I think what the two of you were doing could very possibly represent something negative, something you're ashamed of. So now we have a reflective symbol of your parent, a person or thing that you see a certain way or feel a certain way about, and something you're ashamed of... now you just need to figure out what is between the lines... and how they fit together. Is there something in your life that you're afraid of people finding out about? And what is it about your parent? And how do you see or look up to the man in your dream? Could you be blocking the memory of something that happened when you were a child? Maybe something your parent knew about... Or was involved in.. or maybe you know something disturbing that you're ashamed to admit that you know...?

Jennifer02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Khalen.and.Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer02 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm

And maybe others are aware about something that has happened, or even happened to you as but they are too ashamed or embarrassed as well. Or maybe I'm completely off. I just think something important is trying to be said. Especially because you are so disturbed by it...

Jennifer02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Khalen.and.Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:17 pm

The man in my dream is an Elder at my church. We have elders and ministers, he is our Pastor right hand man when he is not at church. I don't see the bedroom as my parents, only my dad. My mom left my dad when we were about 2 and 3. Don't know for sure. The only thing stood out in the room was that we were in the bed together, nothing else.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:28 pm

um r we on track here or off the rails,, othawise ther is anotha possable explaination,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:01 pm

I have to say off track as far as my childhood. Embarrasing, nothing more embarrassing than being beat in a parking lot and the whole church find out...lol. But let go with other possible explaination. Thanks

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:14 am

Um...I don't think this has anything to do with childhood abuse or anything like that, I think it's more straightforward...

My question is how do you feel about your father, elder and pastor in real life? I'm sure you're not in love with your elder or anything like that, sexual scenes like this are usually more symbolic than anything else and usually point to a growing closeness. Even that statement sounds loaded...as an example, I have had this type of dream often regarding my bosses (male or female... duh ) after getting a new job - what it typically means is that there's a growing level of comfort between me and the person, we can work together now...in other dreams, it's symbolized that the other person and I are getting closer emotionally.

I wonder if the shame that you're feeling in the dream might be more related to how you see your elder as opposed to your pastor. What I mean is do you see your elder as better equipped/experienced/anointed in some areas than your pastor or more approachable as an individual? And that if your pastor knew, he might be disappointed?

I have more thoughts but have to leave right now, will come back to this thread later.... Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

Wow, I can certainly agree with you at this point. I love my daddy and my pastor in real life. I like the Elder I dreamed about (I don't think he is anointing but I may be biased because I like the other elders more) I "dont think" the Elder is as qualified as our Pastor. I do remember hearing the elder I dreamed about speak one Sunday and realized that he has wisdom that I didn't think he had. Any new insights? I feel better knowing it was not a "demonic" dream.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Your father and pastor are men that you hold in high regard. Does the elder have any qualities that remind you of your father? That may be why the setting of the dream was your father's bedroom.

Having heard this elder preach and realizing that he has more wisdom than you gave him credit for, it could be that he's more credible in your eyes now, he's someone who could offer you good counsel if you needed it (or anyone else in the church) and could guide you. Another way of stating this is that you might see him now as someone who you can seek out for these things, someone you could open up to more and that might be a part of what's playing out in your dream, that you can seek him out for encouragement, wisdom, etc, open up to him and learn from him.

Something else about what you stated kind of plays out in the dream as well...you mentioned that IRL when he spoke you realized that he had wisdom that you didn't think he had. In the dream you didn't sense that he had sex organs until he showed you. To me, male sex organs can symbolize manliness, power, maturity or other similar qualities (the context of a dream will determine which it actually is). So the dream may be showing this, that he doesn't appear to have certain qualities or be equipped but he does have them, he just has to demonstrate it as it's not readily apparent....

These are just my thoughts, not an interpretation. I encourage to continue to seek the Lord for more understanding. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks lola, do you have any understanding to my hair being messed up. I assume me going into the living room means I will open up to him sometime soon (future). My understanding is that my hair means covering, also me having no clothes on.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anicholson47 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:49 am

It is a demonic dream....the enemy just wants to make your relationship with this person uncomfortable...they get a kick out of making christians dream sexually akward and blasphemous dreams...the old man..... this elder was a demon playing the role of him hence him not being ashamed....Pray and rebuke it in the name of Jesus....We as christians must take authority over the enemy even in our dreams....God Bless...

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:13 am

anicholson47 -

Please don't assume that because sex is in the dream that on that basis alone the dream is automatically demonic, as that is not the case. Also, it is the position of this dream ministry that the enemy cannot give us dreams.

Here is a link to a thread that discusses this in more detail, I encourage you to read it if you have a chance...

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dream-and-vision-questions-f6/has-anyone-had-a-dream-they-believe-that-is-100-from-the-de-t1249.htm

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top