My Grandmother Dies Again??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Grandmother Dies Again??

Post by dem on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:08 am

I dreamt that my maternal grandmother (who has been dead for 21 yrs. in real life) died. My aunt was making the arrangements for her funeral. People were making memorials for her in the neighborhood, and I made one on the sidewalk in front of my auntís house. I had a large red with a yellow center stuffed toy flower that I planted in the sidewalk. Later I saw that someone had flipped one of the leaves up to try to make it look fancy, so I straightened it, so it would look more realistic. I thought the memorial I made looked silly on the sidewalk and wanted to put it on my auntís front lawn, but I wanted to ask her first before I did it. I went to ask her, and my mom called. We were on my auntís porch, and my mom had wanted to know about the arrangements my aunt was making for the funeral. She didnít want to talk to my aunt personally (they are not speaking in real life), so my mom asked me the questions to ask her. My momís voice was loud enough for my aunt to hear her through the phone, so my aunt answered her questions as she heard them. She wanted my mom to go to the party she was having after the funeral. My mom didnít want to go, but decided that she would. My aunt told her it would be fun. Sometime in the dream, my husband and I were talking, and we were joking about my aunt and I realized that we were in her house , and the intercom was on. I told my husband so he wouldnít say anything else. I was hoping she didnít hear us. I wanted to sneak out of the house, but I think I went upstairs to talk to her. She was in one of the bedrooms with the door closed and the hall closet next to the room she was in was open. I was talking to her, and she sounded like she was busy and didnít want to be bothered. Later in the dream I was walking behind these 2 old ladies and there was this old man across the street trying to get their attention. They were attracted to him and were playing hard to get so they ignored him. They wanted him to pursue them. The man kept trying to get their attention, and the women were giggling like school girls. The man had something important to tell them, but they never looked at him to see what he wanted. There was another old man across the street who was a veteran, and was hosting or greeting people for the party my aunt was giving. When the ladies found out the man was a veteran they got offended and didnít want to go to the party. He got upset, and when he saw me asked me if I had something against veterans, and I told him no. I may have thanked him for his service. As I was standing outside the party house, I was thinking how I was handling my grandmotherís death better this time than before when I was younger. I was so much calmer, and I could understand why people liked to reminisce and think about the good times. I wanted to do the same. My aunt was having the party at one of the neighborís house, and the house was strange. There were steps that lead up to the front door of the townhouse, but as soon as you got in the door there were steps going downstairs like stairs to the basement. I went down the stairs, and there was loud worldly music playing and people dancing. I wanted to enjoy myself, and fit in, so I tried to get into the music and dance. My aunt was on stage holding maracas in her hands and singing and dancing, wanting the crowd to sing along. As I was walking around I felt very uncomfortable around all her friends. Everyone was so materialistic, and superficial, very worldly. They were all into what everyone was wearing. I thought it shouldnít matter what someone wears to a funeral. People should have to get dressed up. I got tired of trying to blend in and began being myself, and didnít care what people thought.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Grandmother Dies Again??

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 pm

I have not taken the test yet. Good, the familiar spirit that has been bothering you is no longer an issue in your life. YOu aunt represent the evil spirit. The memory on the sidewalk means you have triumped over them, you have the victory. The toy was red which represent Christ and the yellow represent the new life you now have since the spirits are gone. You planted Jesus in the ground, He is your foundation. That leaf being up could represent victory, don't be shy to tell your story no matter how fake it seems. You don't need the Devil permission to show your testimony, that's why your mom (God called you). When God speak to you the Devil will hear but God doesn't want an answer, He wants to see your faithfulness. You dream is long, so in the nutshell now that you are free don't bother with the past, it will come back to bite you. That's why your aunt was worldly at the end, Satan is of the world. ALso the stairs going up means your progess in God but you will soon fall back due to you wanted to fit in. Let sleeping dogs lie, leave that SPirit alone and walk in your victory. The old men were wise sevants of God and they may have some influence to help you in your newly walk with Christ. Open closet means everything is exposed. The old ladies represent you following a tradition or religion, free yourself and don't get offended by the TRUE word of God. God is not a religion. The two religious women (doctrine) don't want truth, they have itching ears and will fall away, they are on milk (giggling like school age kids). Don't follow the path of your grandmother or others. Find God's true Word and go to a church where he wants you to be. God will not be mocked, be angry but sin not. God gets upset when we reject him and his Word (Christ). I'm glad you did not deny Christ that was the question the man was asking you. You believe you are thankful for what Christ has done for you, but you must be sure and let the World know you love Christ and is grateful for the blood. You was standing outside the "party house" means you were not part of the world and you were able to think clearly and feel your deliverance from those familiar Spirits. But you go back in the wrong direction to open yourself up to evil aunt. The Good thing is this is a warning dream to walk in your deliverance and leave the past behind. When an unclean spirit leaves a body and find it swept and clean he come back with seven more. Your aunt took you to a strange place so that the other demons can have access to enter in. Satan lead us up and then takes us down to devour us. I hope this helps, if not disregard.

Last edited by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:50 pm

I have not taken the test yet.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:35 am