HUGE PREGNANT STOMACH & UNFIT MOTHERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HUGE PREGNANT STOMACH & UNFIT MOTHERS

Post by anicholson47 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Hello...

So I recently started a photography business on the side I think the dream pertains to this...I have also been praying for help with my finances. SO I think this is what the dream is about.

So in the dream I am shooting a girl that I have schedule for a shoot. I have been competing against another photography business with lower prices...however I do the shoot and it turns out magical. I dress the girl like a butterfly and there is some weird stop motion and everything freezes. Then I am laying on a bed and someone is beside me....my stomach starts expanding and the person next to me exclaims your pregnant....meanwhile I am happy yet I am wondering when my stomach is going to stop growing, it is massive. I stand up and a line of unfit mothers (drunk mothers, drugged up mothers, mothers who don't want their children) are handing me all their kids....all babies...so I am massively pregnant and changing diapers and watching all these children.....it ends there.... <<<this many babies lol

so I have the feeling like this is some type of good omen....I know babies usually mean new beginnings but what does it mean that I am pregnant and adopting other people's children as well?

Any help would be appreciated God Bless!

anicholson47

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUGE PREGNANT STOMACH & UNFIT MOTHERS

Post by lola21st on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:43 am

Just thoughts, not an interpretation...

I used to have a pt photography business as well and what came to mind when I read your dream is that your pregnancy represents your business that is being launched and it growing steadily and the mothers symbolize your future clients. The 'unfit' aspect is that they're not as experienced as you to take portraits...they take pictures/snapshots where even if they're in focus and not too light/too dark, they don't evoke the same artistry that you can create as a professional photographer....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top