unborn baby dies(1st dream)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unborn baby dies(1st dream)

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:35 pm

I had this dream this morning & i thought it was extremely disturbing....Parts of this dream are very graphic.....It was me, my best friend may, & our neighbor aya we were talking on the stairs in front of her aprtment. Across the way there are a group of people talking by my apartment. There is one who stood out from the rest. He was dark skined, had on a black tank-top, a silver chain, & wearing a black do-rag on his head. He had just been released from jail, his gilrfriend was in the house, & 6 months pregnant. While my friends & i are talking the man just starts going off I already knew he was'nt wrapped too tight because when i looked at him i said, "Something's gonna happen to him. I just dont know what." he started cursing, yelling, & then pulls out a gun. He runs upstairs into his girlfriends house & lets off one round the woman was screaming i thought he killed himself because i heard something fall on their floor...Then i see him holding her by her arm. He shoots into the floor & then into her stomach..The front of her stomach fell off & i could see the baby on the inside, & a pool of blood around the couples feet. It was a boy. The man fires two rounds into the baby's head & the baby falls to the ground. everyone outside was screaming & running. I seen my best friend may holding the baby wrapped in a blanket. she was screaming, "my baby! my baby." She had blood all over her face & clothes. I looked at her and told her. "May, that's not your-" The next thing i knew everybody was gone. No one was outside police had already came by & evryone was gone. I turned & walked away..

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unborn baby dies(1st dream)

Post by sC0rCh3d on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:41 pm

since you said these dreams involving the baby theme are 'connected', then they probably are.

i've never seen a baby dream quite like this with such gory detail and altogether NEGATIVE connotations.

i'd definately talk to Mia about this one.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top