Dream about Car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about Car

Post by corbett2546 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:51 am

Good morning!
I dreamt about a dear friend from college. We were in Ohio driving down the road in a beautiful white car. I was listening to her talk and all of a sudden she did a u-turn and went in the other direction. I didn't question her but listened to her. Soon a police officer turned on the flashing lights but she kept going because she thought they were for someone else. Finally she pulled over and I realized we were in her bedroom and the officer asked her if she knew why he pulled her over and she said because of the u-turn? He said yes..She wrote him a check for 8,217.00. I thought that was a large amount of money for a speeding ticket and then I woke up. Thanks!

corbett2546

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about Car

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm

I havn't taken test yet. White car means a pure life you in. College is a high learning place, which means you are advance in the body of Christ. But don't get too far ahead of God he needs you to obey his will for your life (police which is jesus pulling you over). Dont ever think you are unteachable or have arrived because we havn't yet, listen more closely to Christ than friends/family. Stay humble before God and stay teachable. When God visit you it will be in your quiet and intimate time with him and no disturbance-He will then guide you. When we get ahead of God we turn the wrong direction. u-turn means you turned and God didn't tell you to. Making that wrong turn will cost you a LOT, don't move unless God tell you and stay humble and teachable. Oh, and stop disregarding the holy ghost he is here to teach and remind us of all things. Listen to the sirens which is the voice of God. 8 represent new beginning, let alone 8,000 must mean this wrong turn could cost you everyting!!! Do you have 2 children?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top