Snake dream..... new to this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake dream..... new to this!

Post by Eshic on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:51 am

I'm new to this so forgive me as I'm not sure what to include. I had a dream last night that I feel sure means something, it was so clear in it's detail and I don't usually remember my dreams. Some background; I'm a divorced single Mum, I lost my job a few months ago and money is a worry. My faith is strong but I have found it tested during the last few months when I have felt very low at times. I attend church and a wonderful spirit led home group. Life feels like an uphill battle most days!! Here is what I dreamed:-
I am some place I don't recognise. A female child keeps a snake in a cage and she sees no problem with letting it out, she smiles as she does this. The snake makes a bee-line for me and bites me on the edge of my right hand. I can see the two holes from it's teeth and it bleeds and the skin starts to bruise & swell & starts shaking. I am afraid that if I don't get it seen to I will die though people around me don't seem to be concerned. As I look at the snake I notice that it is very brightly coloured with an emblem of a bird on it's tail and I realise then that although it has hurt me, I won't die from the poison. I decide to lock the snake back in the room it came from. As I close the door the snakes slips through the gap at the bottom, it again comes for me and climbs up my back and into my hair (which is long in my dream, short in real life) I knock it to the floor where it is stunned, I crush it's head under my right foot.

I would really appreciate some Godly interpretation of this, I am travelling abroad next week with a charity and it would be great to know if there are specifics I should be praying for in relation to this dream.

Elaine <><

Eshic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake dream..... new to this!

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:16 pm

I have not taken the test yet. Unfamiliar place means God will take you to a different level in Him. We must come as a child according to the word of God. Have no fear over this new place, which comes with new devils. New level, means new devil. YOur hand is the five-fold ministry, which Satan will attack but you will survive despite the backbitting, mistakes, etc. You are overly concern about your new level but the people around you know that you will survive your test(s). You will tread upon sephants and God will show you your enemy and you will see your victory. Once you see who the enemy is you will have confidence like the little girl (which is your faith now that I think about it) to control it. God has not given u the spirit of fear. Once you beat the devils of this new level and strenghten your faith you will be tested to see if you will be rewarded with the next level. God tests us to see how much he can trust us with. Girl, you got the victory!!! Travel with peace, this travel is your next level in God. Remember, you will get tested but you WON!!!

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Eshic on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 am

Thank you for your words, so many things you have said are spot on in my life right now. I will pray through your interpretation. You are very right in one thing in particular, God has not given me the spirit of fear, I am strong in Him and can face all things even though I have days where I struggle. I will let you know how things manifest in the coming weeks. Elaine x

Eshic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top