2 spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 spiders

Post by trinity609 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:20 pm

I had a dream that I was in my kitchen cooking and I was putting things in my trash can which is in the garage). I noticed a spider web in the corner of the ceiling and the cabinet and wondered why i didn't go through the web while I was throwing away garbage. As I looked at the web there were 2 spiders and they both began to roll up the web and huddle in the corner with the web in a ball. I can't figure out what any of this means.

trinity609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 spiders

Post by One Door on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:29 am

Hello,
Spiders spin their web in the dark to trap what they can but when the morning light comes and shines on that web they quickly roll their web up. The web is not seen in the dark but it can be seen in the light. I don't know if your garage is like mind but until I turn a light on in my garage, it is dark. Sometimes in our life, we do not see the darkness (what is demonic) until God shines His light on it. Garage represents a place of protection. You didn't walk into the web (get caught in the snare; trap) because you were in a place of protection.
Kitchen represents the heart, which in this dream it may represent your passion; you are working on or doing what is passionate to you here. Cooking: food is cooked; food can represent the teaching of the word of God or the work of God.
Spiders can represent occult activity; false doctrine; what is unstable; without deity; enticing demonic presence.
A spider web represents a snare such as a demonic trap. Since spiders also represent occult activity, the web can represent "the place" of occult activity. Regardless of it being or not being related to the occult, the dream shows there is or was a demonic trap but you do not get caught in it.
You put what is considered trash into a trash can. Trash is items that have been rejected symbolic of things God would have us to reject in our lives. This may represent there are some things in your life you are rejecting, which here seems to be a good thing I believe. We all have things in our lives we need to "symbolic speaking" put into a trash can. I know I do.
Hope this helps in some way.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by trinity609 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:56 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS VERY ENLIGHTNING AND I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID. GOD BLESS YOU
SINCERELY
TRINITY609

trinity609

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top