Interpretation needed please-baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interpretation needed please-baby

Post by Virtuouswoman on Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:25 pm

I had a dream and I had given birth to a baby boy and I took the baby to church.
In the dream, I do not recall getting pregnant and yet I had given birth.
As I entered the sanctuary with the baby, everyone was shocked and they were asking me when and how I had the baby since the previous week I came to the church with no sign of pregnancy and also it takes nine months for a woman to carry a baby in her womb.
However, I did not care but rather told them to rejoice and celebrate with me for the baby, which is more important than how I had it.
When it was praise time, I was so overjoyed and grateful that I presented the baby on the altar, thanking the Most High for His gift-the baby.
Sudddenly, the baby transformed and became a man- one of the ministers in the church who happened to be absent from service that day. Everyone became shocked at the transformation.
Then I woke up.

Interpretation needed please!
Can someone help me know what it means?

Virtuouswoman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Interpretation needed please-baby

Post by Rozes on Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:01 pm

i think the baby is your spiritual baby..i believe that a new spiritual rebirth is coming to you and that God is taking you to a higher level in him...and the people who know you will be surprised at the wonderful anointing that God has supernatrually poured out on you..also you may be going through a phase in your life of dying to yourself completely and have surrendered everything to him and therefore he has birthed something so new and precious in you as you lay on the altar of sacrifice..rejoice because is taking you to a higher level in the spirit.
please pray over this interpretation in Jesus name,
in his love
Rozes

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top