Huge Fish in frozen lake

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Huge Fish in frozen lake

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:47 am

Hi all.

I had this dream some time ago and I been praying over it for an answer if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

So, my mother and I were on this frozen lake, in the distance we saw this HUGE fish frozen. My mother was pushing me to go and get the fish, she was like "we have to get this fish." there was urgency in her voice. I was shy I told her we couldn't go the water was too deep and the ice looked thin, I told her we would fall through and drown. In the meantime, I saw this HUGE shark biting thru the thick ice which was right by the fish, the shark never made it to the surface and it got upset and swam off. I saw the shark thru the water, there was 2 large sharks and 2 small ones following the large ones. The fish was untouched. My mother continue to nag me about getting the fish but I wouldn't, I was too scared. So, she went out for it. She went digging for it and she herself ends up turning into a smaller fish. I ran out on the ice crying to get her, she was a fish, I was crying because she would not move. I brought her into the house to revive her. My sister was there shaving her hair off, she told me not to worry mother was over there cleaning and I looked, my mother was cleaning and fixing the house. I woke up. Any thoughts?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Huge Fish in frozen lake

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:50 am

With the part where your mom goes after the fish and then turns into a fish I was thinking about how the scripture often speaks of being careful what we spend too much time fighting against or thinking about. We usually turn into the very thing we spend our time focused on.
I'm not sure of the whole dream though.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm

yes, I was wondering if it was the right thing to do for my mother to try to get the fish...what I was thinking was the "fish" was not meant for her to get...it was me...the fish is meant for me, not sure why she turned into a fish herself. Something I was thinking of...the fish was in a frozen state, could it mean that it is for a certain time?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:33 pm

i wanna say somethang on this drm soon,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Good! I'm stumped on this one :-)

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

a small admin fee may apply ,,,hav ur creditcards ready,,plse hold,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:29 pm

we r called 2 be fishers of men,,i think the fish is a person whos unsaved,,but ur destined 2 meet them,,in the future,[thats the distance part],,,it is urgent,, the frozen lake means somethang,,like it kood be a big bussiness wher this big fish werks?? but its frozen economikaly,,,ya feel me.. ,, ....hmmm ur mom who kood that be?? ,,a spiritual mom encouragein u??,,ur shy an r put off by circumstances,,the sharks r the enemy powas wanting 2 consume this person, ugh,,but cant get 2 them ptl. um im not sure on the rest of the drm swty, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:59 pm

nya thank you, I will continue to pray

drea i have to pray on what you have said, it seems to have made sense, symbol for fish is witnessing, not sure what the frozen lake means, thank u I will cont to pry

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:05 pm

um it kood be a captive group,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:12 am

captive group? the huge fish or the frozen lake? and why did my mom turn into a fish when she was trying to get the other fish?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:53 pm

um the frozen lake,,um that part of tha drm is perculier,,um perhaps its like paul sayin he is all thing 2 all men?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:55 pm

I remembered something today, the more I thought on the dream. IRL before the dream, I asked God a question, should I go to this work related party. I wanted to go to speak to a certain person about a certain matter. However, I didn't think a party was the best place to approach this person. A close spiritual friend was pushing me to go. IRL, my friend was very convincing and said I needed to attend but I was cautious. So, I think I know who my mother represented.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:24 pm

yes yes yes,,,perfect, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:21 am

and that's why the fish was frozen.....it will keep....and thats why your mom/friend turned into a fish. She became the very thing she was obsessed about.
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:02 pm

nya, I still don't understand because I don't know what the fish represents, I don't think my friend was obsessed with the "fish". I am thinking my friend wanted me to go after something when it was not the right thing or even the right time.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:28 pm

You are right, you didn't use that word, sorry. The Lord will show you.
I read the dream over and to the sharks, the fish is food. That's all I can see. I'm not sure it is clear why your mom wanted the fish. Maybe she wanted to save the fish from the sharks? The motherly protection?
I just couldn't get the whole dream, but pray the Lord can show you. Disregard all that doesn't fit and go with where the Lord is leading you.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 pm

mmmm crumbed fish fingers comin up

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Havn't taken the test yet. Your mother represent God giving you a command. The water represent the word, it is frozen because it is not being used. The Big fish represent a nation that is cold, probably fallen away due to no word. God has a calling on your life and you are afraid to let God use you. You are looking at the current condition of what the lack of Word has done to others and you fear you will end up the same way. The huge shark is Satan keeping the nation of people in bondage and seek to destroy anyone that will loose God's people by the Word. Satan couldn't get through to the surface because he can't stand against God's anointing. Satan has demons that he will send out to distract you if he can't do it himself. Your mom (Jesus) died for us so he submitted himself to God's people and became flesh just like us - but in your dream Christ became fish just like them. Remember Christ said to be a tree planted by the water, don't move or be dismay when things seems strange to you. When you take care of God's business (saving his people setting them free) He will take care of yours (continue to clean you up). I believe your sister was you in the Spirit telling you to get ready...and God haven't and won't leave you. The fish you bought in the house was you accepting Christ fully into your life. Remeber you have a calling that will "revive" the Word of God and set a nation of people free.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:23 am

thank you dreamer.....I saw your post yesterday and I have thinking about what you have said. It is so different from what I have been thinking but i wanted to pray and think over what you have said. I need to soak in more what you said.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:39 am

I do not think sharks represent demons. They just represent the attacks and viciousness that comes at us, remember how often attacks came against the children of Israel, against Job, against Paul. God was and is always in control even when attacks come. To think otherwise is limiting what God is doing in a situation and God has no limitations! The scripture is so evident of this.
I'm not an interpreter, pray on this.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:36 pm

thanks nya i will pray on what you said. when i first that this dream i told a famliy member and she told me to be careful with my friends, she didn't fully interpret the dream but she just knew that there were potential attacks coming from my friends.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:01 am

Hi
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

The fish is maybe a person or persons to be saved or helped.Maybe your mother symbolizes the Chorch.So perhaps it's a task for you to fish for people as Jesus said to the desciples.Maybe the icy water symbolizes coldeness,maybe the coldness of the world or cold hearted people (?) sorrounding these people 8I have to pray about it).Sharks may be the devil and demons.
I have some other thoughts,but i want to pray about it.
Please pray about these and ask the Lord about it,If it's not what He tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm

thank you ditte, the fish could rep person or persons needed to be saved, I did think of that as well. I will pray on what you have said and I would love to hear your other thoughts too

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:16 am

dreamster wrote: we r called 2 be fishers of men,,i think the fish is a person whos unsaved,,but ur destined 2 meet them,,in the future,[thats the distance part],,,it is urgent,, the frozen lake means somethang,,like it kood be a big bussiness wher this big fish werks?? but its frozen economikaly,,,ya feel me.. ,, ....hmmm ur mom who kood that be?? ,,a spiritual mom encouragein u??,,ur shy an r put off by circumstances,,the sharks r the enemy powas wanting 2 consume this person, ugh,,but cant get 2 them ptl. um im not sure on the rest of the drm swty, D

had to read this couple times but I think you are right dreamster

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:24 pm

ok yes it is a mental tung twister i guess

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am