Who's having a premature baby??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who's having a premature baby??

Post by traveller on Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi, had this dream last week. Any good thoughts or insights welcome;)

I was in a building with a couple of other women, one of them was my pastorís wife, then another young woman and someone else I can't remember. They were talking about the young woman who was going to have a premature baby. It was going to be two months early but it was going to be okay. I was surprised by that someone could know that in advance so I asked how many weeks? The young woman replied in a funny voice how God had made certain equipment for people to know these things.. When I asked her about how many weeks Iíd meant how many weeks she was pregnant for and I told her that after her odd reply. The young woman then gave me a complicated answer and she appeared to be not quite sure herself, but then the pastorís wife explained how long that actually was, a couple of weeks. In the dream I was thinking it was understandable I hadnít understood her. Whilst this conversation was happening, or straight after, we were all in an elevator that was going down. The elevator had a toilet in the middle, overall it actually looked more like a bathroom but with elevator function. It had a normal door (not an elevator door) that didnít shut properly, so every floor we came past, the door would get stuck on that floor and had to be moved/pulled in to keep the elevator going. When we got downstairs all the women disappeared and I went back up by myself. I saw the floors I went past, they gave me a look into the old and dusty state the building was in, it looked like a very old warehouse. Then I got to the floor I had to be at. As I got out I noticed this floor looked a lot better than all the ones Iíd come past as it had a modern looking office right next to the elevator. I had the keys to this office: I had two key rings, one had many keys on it, and the other one had just two keys on it. Somehow I couldnít/didnít want to put them all on one key ring, as they were separate.. Anyway, I went into the office and checked it out as thatís where I had to stay the night, it had a desk in it but the room wasnít very big, medium size. At the back of the office was a door that I had the key to as well. I unlocked it and saw another office, a bigger one, fully furnished. I had a good look around and noticed a jeans jacket on one of the chairs, that reminded me of one of my friends, as it had a flower embroidered on the front pocket..
After Iíd looked into this office I went back into the first office looking for the mattress that was supposed to be there for me to stay the night. I never found a mattress though and thought of how a swag (roll-up bed in canvas) would have been more convenient as you can roll that out/ take it anywhere.
End dream.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who's having a premature baby??

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:22 pm

"After Iíd looked into this office I went back into the first office looking for the mattress that was supposed to be there for me to stay the night. I never found a mattress though and thought of how a swag (roll-up bed in canvas) would have been more convenient as you can roll that out/ take it anywhere."
I couldn't figure out the meaning of the mattress or me searching for it as I'd been told to stay the night.. Not sure what the night represents so far, but about the mattress: God has been talking to me lately about how to rest in Him, I wonder if that's got to do with this particular scene? And that the not finding the mattress there and me thinking of having a carry-along mattress (what a swag is) represents that this resting in Him is not found in one particular place, but that I could take (this attitude of resting in Him) with me wherever I have to go/have to do, but that I definitely need it in this particular place/office room..

Does anyone have any ideas about the two separate key rings? And the meaning of two keys on the one ring and the other with many on it?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Traveller...I've been reading this dream over and over since you posted it. I've been drawn to it for some reason, but not having anything to share. When you posted about the mattress, you brought back to my mind a dream I had about mattresses. YES...God was telling me about rest. We are in the dispensation of Grace...we are in a season of rest now. The Bible says in Hebrews 4 to LABOR to enter his rest. I heard someone teach on this scripture and the thing they said about LABORING is praying in the spirit. That is the only thing we are to labor to do because in THAT...we will find rest.

I'm here to tell you...the more I pray in the spirit (and I do that more than praying in english) the more at ease I feel in my heart. My son called me in a panic the other day. Normally, I would have had a heavy heart because of the circumstances in which he was calling, but I couldn't go there, even if I tried. Praise God!

As far as the rest of the dream...the parts you don't understand...REST!! Go with what God is opening up to you now and the rest will fall into place. We sometimes know IN PART and not the full picture. It will come together in time.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 pm

Thanks for that Cholette!
Rest for me is also trust, faith and patience. All these things tie in with this: Knowing and believing that ALL things are in His hands, that He can do all things, trusting in His timing and waiting for things to come to pass. Praying and praying in the spirit with an expectant heart fits so in with that. The other day when He was speaking about entering His rest, I felt I physically had to step into that, lay my concerns down at the cross (and see it in the spirit) and enter/receive His rest with a trusting heart. You know what, I felt so peaceful after that. God wants me to continue in that, that's why for me the roll-up-bed in this dream is significant, I need that resting in Him-attitude wherever I go,whatever I do and that's the learning curve too:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top