going back to school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

going back to school

Post by MaMa on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:34 pm

i have been having this similar dream for so many times. i was preparing for a very important college entrance exam in my dream. somehow i didn't prepare well for it and being very scared and worried in my dream. i knew i wouldn't be able to get in to the college that i wanted to. several times i saw myself preparing for a very important exam. but i was not prepared at all. i didn't study it well and was so scared.
last night i had another similar dream again and saw myself got into a very bad college and being very disappointed. then i suddenly remembered i got into the good college in real life and graduated there. so i tried so hard in the dream to find my graduation certificate. i tried calling the student office and doing lots of thing to find the certificate. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: going back to school

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 am

MaMa...these are just my thoughts so please pray on what I'm sharing with you.

Whenever I dream about school, it means that I'm going through a season of learning. In order to go to the next phase you need to pass certain tests. As we know, this christian walk is filled with tests. The way your dream looks, it seems as if there are some areas where you are not quite prepared. After these dreams, I would have a long talk with the Lord and ask him to reveal to you where is it that things may not be coming together for you. Are you being distracted in this season? If so, are these distractions keeping you from spending time in prayer and in God's word? These two things are VITAL for us to go to the next level.

The good thing is, you are trying to get into college...which is higher education.

Once again, please pray on what I've said and make sure that what I'm saying bears witness to your spirit. Whenever people say things or interpret your dreams, it should be confirmation.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaMa on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

thank you so much Cholette. i think your interpretation is right. i am getting distracted by different things now. i can't really spend time on prayer and reading the bible. thanks!

MaMa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Praise the Lord. Work these things into your schedule. You don't have to read massive amounts of the Word each day...that's a religious myth. Take a psalm or a proverb and read it and toss it around in your mind throughout the day. you will find out that you will be in more peace and your day will be more organized and focused. Isaiah 26;3 says that he will keep us in perfect peace when our minds are stayed on him. Well, when we keep our mind on his word (because God and His word are one) the peace we need will be ours. You will find the more you focus on his word, the more your desire for prayer will come.

Praying for you...it's time to go to the next level!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top