Help... I don't understand!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help... I don't understand!

Post by Jennifer02 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 pm

I had a dream a couple years ago, that haunts me constantly. I've actually had a number of dreams that I know-without a doubt- that are from the Lord, 3 that are consistently on my mind. The first dream was from about 3 years ago, I've had the same exact dream about 3 or 4 times since then. At the time my husband and I had only 2 children, we now have 3. My grandparents own 30 acres of land with a 4 acre lake which is where I grew up and learned to swim and explored in the woods behind the lake. We live on their property in a separate house.
The Ravens Dream-
My family and I were in the woods behind the lake but there was no foliage, just pine needles and red dirt. We were running as fast as we could, my husband was carrying our oldest, Selah, (who at the time was 3) and I was carrying Naomi (who at the time was only about 5 months old.). There were people following us... Hundreds of people, and they were screaming as these massive black birds with red eyes snatched them and crushed them to death with their talons. My heart was racing as I ran for mine and my family's life! All the people behind us were being picked off one by one! As we reached the edge the woods, almost to the small dam (that lines one side of the lake and goes down around the other side flattening into the bank) when I saw that the sky was darkened by thousands of these enormous raven like birds. I didn't even notice fully that as we came out of the woods into openness that my children were no longer with us, there was no worry for them what so ever. My husband and I stood on the dam for a split second frozen by the sight of the birds swooping into the trees and pulling out people crushing them and then dropping them, the sounds of their screams and the sound of the birds cry were so loud. In that split second I opened my mouth AS THE THOUGHT CAME, and screamed "GET IN THE WATER!! EVERYONE!!" no one could hear me so I looked to my husband pale with dread, and he understood immediately, then he screamed for them to get into the water, and people started running out of the woods and jumping into the water, my husband and I also jumped into the water. I had to come up for air and when I did I saw the birds diving into the water to get them. I thought "no no no no! this isn't supposed to happen! not here!" my heart was broken! and I was afraid! Then I saw the biggest one of all! He wasn't flapping his wings or diving, but he was gliding. His head moving side to side his eyes focused, he was searching. Just as I realized that, his eyes met mine and he turned in my direction and started flapping faster.. and faster. Instantly I was furious with emotion. Anger! Sadness! And I knew what I had to do. The emotion became more powerful. I was full of rage! Full of Passion! Full of authority and there was no doubt in my mind, no more fear, no more sadness. I KNEW! (I don't know WHAT I knew, it was just an overpowering KNOWING!) With all the emotion, all my energy, all my love, all my hate, all my passion, all my anger, and all the energy that came from anything I ever feared I yelled in a voice that rang with the most powerful authority-"By the power invested in me through Jesus CHRIST KING OF KINGS! By the one TRUE GOD! I COMMAND THIS WATER TO BECOME HOLY WATER!" and instantly the birds started turning to dust and I woke up.

The feelings... the emotions were so powerful. So immense that I cried for an hour after I woke up the first time. Not understanding a thing! Please. Help me.

Thank you

Jennifer02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Khalen.and.Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Re: Help... I don't understand!

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Hi Jennifer!

I have not taken the accuracy test, but I would like to respond to this dream.

I believe those birds were demons. They were black with red eyes.

People were running from them, and they were catching people and crushing them. This I believe, is indictive of what is to come in the end, people will run, and there will be no where to hide, satan will have dominion on the earth during this time.

You and your husband were running, but God showed you a way out, to jump in the water which represents the spirit of God. People were still being picked off because they were jumping in the spirit, but they were not of the spirit.

The Lord filled you with passion and authority to chase away these demons by speaking like the apostle Peter did with power and authority on the day of pentecost.

They turned to dust because at the name of Jesus they have to flee. Dust represents something here that is dead.

I believe the biggest bird of all was satan himself, disguised to see how his "mission" was going in the harvesting of souls for himself.

You felt absolute peace for you children because you knew they were covered by God.

These are just my thoughts, please toss out anything that doesn't agree with you.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer02 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Thank you so much for your reply! And it does make sense! :) But one thing I realized I left out, was that I got the distinct feeling that I was leading those people. It's difficult to explain because it's not like I was their boss or telling them where to go or what to do... If that makes any sense. And also that the big bird was looking for ME specifically. I plan on posting my other dreams soon. One of which I also felt like their leader. Even though in all reality, I am definitely NOT a leader. I am a follower, and I am shy and quiet... So it confuses me even more. One more thing I think I should add, is that the feeling I get now, while I am awake, is that this dream is very spiritual. Not physical. I don't know if that helps.

Jennifer02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/Khalen.and.Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:27 am

I totally agree with SCgirlygirl and wanted to add some things based on your second response. You said you are NOT a leader, but a follower...I beg to differ. I believe that is who you are now, but God sees you differently. When we become a part of the Kingdom of God, we are called Ambassadors..."that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God." (2 Corinthians 5:19-21, NIV)

So no matter how YOU see YOURSELF, it is apparent here that God is showing you how HE sees you. You may even want to seek God on the fact that you and your husband may be called in the ministry. That authority that rose up in you, is how God sees you. We overcome by the blood of the lamb and the word of our testimony (Revelation 12:11)

Great dream!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top