Supervisor and Snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Supervisor and Snake

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 pm

OK y'all here it goes.

Last night I dreamed that I was at work, and I was in the hallway, and put my hand on the handrail, and there was a snake on it. I started to panic and ran into my supervisors office. She had the snake in her hand wrapped around her arm. It was a cream color with light yellow splotches on it...looked like a python I guess.

So she's moving this snake towards me, and I am flipping out, I'm screaming and crying and having a breakdown (IRL I am horrified of snakes) She keeps moving the snakes head towards me, and I can feel it's teeth against my hand, and I can see it's tounge flicker in and out, but in my dream I feel it. I am panicking and just crying horribly. Then I pass out or faint something of that nature.

I then wake up, and other nurses are around me asking me if I'm o.k. and my supervisor is laughing thinking the whole thing is funny. I remember that the snake had put it's teeth on me, and I look down at my hand. There are no bites. I can see there are two faint white lines where it's teeth brushed up against my hand, like I had dry skin and it just left the marks. It didn't puncture my skin.

Y'all this dream was so real I woke up about ready to flip out. The emotions, and the sheer terror of it were unbelievably real.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Supervisor and Snake

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:52 pm

When I read your dream I think I'll take my quiet dream phase right now over this any day!! Isn't it amazing how some dreams are SOOO real? How is your supervisor IRL with you?

All I can see is the location (a hospital I'm guessing?) and you are "pulling" yourself up. I'm wondering if all this is relating to "mind-games". Pray on that, it may be way off...
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 pm

I work in a nursing home...Yes, I would say that mind games are accurate.

My supervisor is very insecure about her job. She is jealous of me and a co-worker of mine who have more experience and knowledge of her job than she does.

My supervisor plays like she likes me and my co-worker, but she was told by our administrator that she has to be nice to us because it's her with the problem. She doesn't really like us. She pretends she does, but we know that if she had the opprotunity, she'd send us out the door. She knows the only way she can get to us is through insubordination.

She has a lot of demonic forces behind her, and I was thinking that's why she was able to handle the snake with such ease.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:14 pm

ugh ,,, hmmm the hand rail is supposed 2 be a support,,but its not,, snakes can represent long tales/lies..seein the context of tha snakes an hearin ur info about ur boss tells me thers mischeif goin on,, like that,i wood watch out that she dnt try 2 set u up somehow, um be on ur guard at werk,, this really seems likea warning 4 u,,um but dont stress ..walk in peace,,pray daily, D [mi photo]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dani on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:38 pm

fyi I have not passed the accuracy test
I just wanted to piggy back on the 2 previous posts. As you walk in peace with the Lord this "snake" wont be able to harm you.

It seems she finds pleasure in you being "hurt"
Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Yes, she is a lover of drama and tearing other down.

She has tried to set me up before, but it has blown up in her face.

She plays nice to my face, and then talks about me like a dog behind my back.. She's a piece of work.

I do pray for her, and on some days, it's really hard, but I do it anyway.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:42 pm

ok now,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 pm

A difficult part of this life is coming to see that every single person who comes in our life is there for a reason and PUT there specifically by God. Once the Lord got this through to me it has been so different in dealing with those "difficult" ones. A lot of the time these people who seem so horrible are really very hurting because of something in their own life. They may not even know. But see sees Jesus every day you walk into work because YOU take Jesus in you......
blessings!
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top