A heart in need of a word!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A heart in need of a word!

Post by chatia on Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:34 am

I have been through a lot of things in the past 3 years. I will touch on things briefly so I don't write a book.
About 3 years ago I found out I was pregnant with a third child but 9 weeks into the pregnancy I lost the baby. I didn't make it back for the 6week check up to find out I expecting again. Not sure that I could carry this one because I was bleeding thru the 1rst trimester.
My husband decided He could not talk tome and confided in a friend of mine and decided to call our marriage quits so thru the first 7.5 mos. of my pregnancy he was not really there for me. The Lord reconciled our marriage a we have a beautiful 2.5 year old along with a 15yr old son and a daughter 11. Well if that wasn't enough caous my mom went thru a 2nd back surgery and my dad called to tell me he had 18 months to live. Going thru all the problems in my marriage and then this!!!! I could not take any more......
My husband came back home and I thought things would finally get back a little normalcy considering my mom and dad. My dad lost his battle to cancer a year later and moms back surgery didn't do as well as we had wished for. Well if things weren't bad enough my husband lost his job.. He had been out of work for 6 or 7 mos. We had to sell our home and relocate. We could not make ends meet so we also had to do debt negotiation. I am so tired of the caous But I am so thankful for God restoring my marriage. What Satan meant for evil God meant for good!! Praise God! I am thankful for my family God has been so good to us and that I will be ever so grateful!!

I need To know if the Lord has a word of Proph. over me or any of my family. Just need a fresh word!!!

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A heart in need of a word!

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 am

Dear sister, You have been through what many will not go half through. I always think that the more the pressure, the more the love of God. I've studied the book of Job. Job was a righteous man and knew he was rughteous. There was no reason for him not to think that as God had been good to him and given him position in his community, many children and homes and animals....then God asked Satan if he had considered his servant Job. God brought this about, not Satan. This is one of the few places in the bible you can actually use a capital on the word Satan. Too often the Catholics translated satan wrong....anyway.....in the end of Jobs life, after a lot of "good" advice and a lot of counsel, God showed him that he had to hear from God alone, no one else. When we hear from Jesus, not man, then our hearts can be at rest.
So, sister, this is my prayer for you in your storm....that you would continue to hear Jesus, that he would manifest his life to you in each moment....
your sister,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 pm

My dear Sister
Peace be with you.
I'm sorry you have to go all through these.
It's a heartbreak,when husband leaves when you need him.I had to fight for my children,when my husband and family wanted to send me to abortion.
Glory to God.The Lord helped me.He restored our marriage.It was long ago.
Sorry for talking about myself.
i just wanted to tell you that I understand you.
These are hard times in the wordl for everyone,even christians.But the Lord is with us and He never forsakes us.He is faithful even when we are unfaithful.
He is LOVE.He loves us as a loving father.
Sometimes we don't see the end of our path,but He does.He wants the best for us.
Just look at him,wait for him,trust him.
God bless you and your family.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top