Snakes in shirts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snakes in shirts

Post by Kiri on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:50 am

Posted a dream recently of large snake on my chest. Now three more snake dreams. All were one scene dreams.
1. Back of unknown person with serpent down the back of their shirt or clothing.
2. Different persons back and clothing but same thing.
3. Hindu goddess (i thought) with a coiled serpent beside her and i think a container of some kind. The weird part was the "photography" which was from a distance at the goddess snake scene but zoomed in jerkily as if someone filmed as they ran but the jerky motion was super fast. I got the sense of urgency.

Its probably relevant that i have had lower unexplained back pain for two weeks. During dream 3 i was reminded of dream 1.and 2 and linked it to my backpain whilst in the dream. I am living amongst hindus muslims and christians. I dont know how to tackle this in prayer. Any thoughts on the dreams or prayer approach? I think that first snake dream or manifestation is linked.

Kiri

View user profile http://kiricoulstock.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes in shirts

Post by piano on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Kiri,

I have not taken an accuracy test.

Please note this is from my own experience, what the Holy Spirit has showed me and from study on the phenomenon.
Pray and discern...

I read your other dream. The moment I saw this post I knew what you were dealing with. This is a spirit that is not only found in the hindu faith but is spreading through Christianity (This is my opinion, others may not agree with me)

Kundalini or Serpent Power is what those who practice this "awakening" will call this.

The goddess is Kali. (Death goddess)

They awakening begins in the lower spine, moves up through "chakras" up the spine.

Allowing oneself to be fully open meditative state will allow this spirit in.

The toronto blessing was an opening for this spirit.. It can be easily passed to others who are "open".

It is a form of sorcery, a work of the flesh.

It is growing.

Ask the Holy Spirit to give you dreams of revelation in order to know how to pray.

This is a deceiving spirit..as noted in the NT 1 Timothy 4:1-2

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.

If I had not experienced the affect of this spirit on my person through a "Christian" ministry years ago, I would not be able to discern it today, as I still come into contact with those who practice it.

It sounds like God is giving you the power to discern this spirit among you. What I have told you is not to fear but to be informed, because He who is in us is greater than he who is in the world. Manisfestations of magic can mimic miracles. That is why it is deceptive. Gods Word gives the answer and the Holy Spirit gives revelation to His Word.

P.S. Alister Crowly (Satan Worshipper) speaks of this power as well.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additions)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am

I did a bit of googling and yes i had learned of kali. However i felt the dreams were revealing the cause of MY back pain. I understand about chakras etc but dont do meditation, trances etc.

I have the gift of tongues so perhaps i better get cracking and use it more. I know we often learn discernment thru experience but i cant see (yet) a need to discern this here among the people of fiji. Thankyou for the information. I will do some research thid morn but would appreciate any links sent to my inbox.

Anyone else with thoughts on this?

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:45 pm

Hi Kiri, I don't know what this dream means but were you afraid? I'm not asking that with any other thoughts about this dream, sorry, I would just think this would be fearful to have a snake inside your shirt! I'm also wondering if you were in these dreams or were you watching them in other people? Not sure it would be about your own back pain if it was other people, but I could be wrong.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Hi Joy, no I wasn't afraid. I think with dream 1 and 2, I had firstly a "hey that's a bit unusual" reaction but it was as if I were observing someone else. During dream 2, I recalled dream 1. During dream 3, I recalled dreams 1 and 2 and felt it related to them. During dream 3, I also then wondered if someone had put a curse on me, causing the back pain. This is quite common - the snake is such a "big" thing here.

Upon waking, I remembered the first snake dream, and felt they were all tied in.
My husband anointed my back with oil this morning and we prayed together, and yes I did feel "something" shift in the spirit a little, but not go. So I suggested we specifically name Kali. The back pain did remarkably lessen for an hour or so, but did not totally go, and has now returned.

Another thing that matched the online description of the Kundalini serpent is that all the snakes were solid build, quite thick, particularly the one in the very first dream a few weeks ago, that sat on my chest.

I would appreciate any feedback whatsoever on this...please!

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi Kiri,

I dont believe Kali exists. Demons do as this phenomonon does.
It is a work of the flesh that invites darkness in.

Perhaps one of the reasons people try to reach this state is because there are physical manifestations as well as emotional and sometimes even visual.

I get sortof amazed reading how some of the gurus will have these really negative affects at times with this Kundalini and yet say that they happen because they are not doing something right that needs to be corrected, instead of seeing how dangerous the practice to obtain its "enlightenment" is.

Piano

My Jesus,
Give Kiri Your wisdom through Your Word and The Holy Spirit in regard to these dreams and the pain in her back. According to Your goodness give her everything she needs to stand against any enemy attacks. Heal her body that she might testify of Your Grace. Protect her from harm and be her armour, stand in front and sheild her under Your wings. No weapon formed against her shall prosper! May You receive all glory through victory in her life, Amen.

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Thanks Piano thumbs

Kiri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:21 am

Sponsored content