Its a Bird, No its a Snake, No is it the Lord

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Its a Bird, No its a Snake, No is it the Lord

Post by mjtorrence on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Sorry for the long dream : The youth pastor(female) came to my house she put her son and daughter on my bed and they went to my youngest son, she said to my son "Before you play with my kids you need to "Repent", then she sat on my bed and began to look at papers, as I was sitting on the floor looking in my dresser drawer as I was handing her things(don't remember) I wanted to give her a glass plate that was in my drawer but I didn't, the Pastor of my church walked into the dining room and sat down and poured himself a cup of coffee. Then everyone from the church started to leave and as I walking them to porch, I looked up to the sky and saw a huge bird(like a hawk) carrying something in his claws and he was coming fast, everyone said "bird, bird" and we began to run the other way. I went back out on the porch and I said "I have been flooded", as I looked at the whole block the water was full and black with sticks sticking out. I went back inside and went to open the bedroom door and a guy that used to attend church was there and he only opened the door halfway so I pushed it open and he had a RED AND BLACK SNAKE in his hands, the tail on the snake was not the usual snake tail it was like a fan, I told him that he needed to get out of my house with that snake. As I stood at my screen door I saw the sky open up and saw angels and one in front of my screen door, I started screaming, THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME VISIONS", yet my Pastor and the minister of music didn't believe me, then I looked to my left and I saw the sky open again and saw a huge brain, but this time I didnt say anything I just kept silent, then I had a new phone that I didnt know how to work cause everytime my exhusband tried to call I couldn't answer yet I was finally able to answer and it showed me his location and it said DAVID'S HOUSE, and these are the words he spoke to me: "Tell Devon (our youngest son who is not walking with the Lord) that he won't be seeing me for 2 yrs because I am going to hurt this kid, we have been living outside".

I was going to share this dream with my Pastor but kept feeling like I shouldn't but this dream has been weighing on me can someone help me with this

praying tornado

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Its a Bird, No its a Snake, No is it the Lord

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:46 am

I wouldn't share it with your pastor. I don't know your pastor or the kind of church you go to, but if it's anything like the ones I've been too, they would just dismiss it as just a dream.
Go with the feeling that you shouldn't. I am always making that mistake of ignoring that feeling then I'm sorry I ignored it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks I prayed about it and asked God if he wants me to share it then I will but so far he hasn't told me too. I have shared certain dreams with my Pastors wife in the past and some of them she has gave me the interpretation and one I told her she wouldn't tell me she just said it was conformation and the dream was for her. Thanks I wouldn't want that as I can clearly see that it means something more than I can understand now

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:23 am

Well it's good then that they don't see dreams in that manner.
Keep us updated on this :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:05 pm

I surely will I am just waiting to see if anyone has an interpretation

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Hi,

Not taken accuracy test.

For your discernment...

I believe that after you saw the vision and told your music director and pastor and they didn't believe you, the brain coming out of the clouds stands for Godly wisdom...at which time you decided not to tell them which tells me that is the correct decision.

The end of your dream concerns me, as if it is some fear coming through and shows difficulties in communicating with ex-husband perhaps.

David means beloved.
Perhaps praying for both ex and son will bring about more resolution.

Toss what does not rest.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 am

Thanks Piano, the end of the dream as communicating with exhusband is not a option with me as I refuse to communicate with him, I have been divorced from him for four years and I thank God for the man that he put into my life, the marriage with my ex was very abusive physical& mental and I had a lot of fear for him, the communication between my youngest son and his father is something I believe they need to work on as my youngest son is a adult.

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:58 am

I think out of this dream what is most concerns me is the guy who used to attend our church with the red and black snake

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:26 am

What about the guy did you feel wasn't right about him when he went to the church? I have heard of Satanists, new age movement people, etc. infiltrating church...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:31 am

Hi mjtorrence,

Some thoughts on the man with the snake....discard what does not rest...

What was the fella like that used to attend your church?
The snake with the fan on the end of its tail reminds me of someone who carries and fans the flames of anger instead of being a peacemaker; someone who brings about strife.
Stripes remind me of punishment and pain, something the enemy tries to dish out.

Since he doesn't attend your church anymore, perhaps he symbolizes someone who does with similar personality/character traits.

It may be difficult at first to fully reveal the hidden agenda, but you push through and confront/stand against this behavior.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:28 pm

thanks for the insight as I am sitting here the two women that keep coming to me are still members of our church, in the dream when I approached him I wasn't afraid, I just wanted him out of my house with the snake as I am terrified of snakes IRL, yet when this man went to the church he was a humble person very nice always had a kind word to say never harsh, yet this man's wife on the other hand was mean, nasty, rude, agressive and just a plain old busy body and bossy, I so believe in my heart that this is representing his exwife who is still a member of the church, she used to be a armourbearer for the Pastors wife and I was in training with her back about 2006, well I left the church and returned last year, and just about a month ago the Pastors wife asked me to be her full time armourbearer and the ex wife is no longer her armourbearer due to some infidelity on the ex wife's part, the husband the man with the snake left the church and her. I agree Piano I know she has a hidden agenda and so does her mother as they are both trying to get ex wife back in her position of armourbearing.

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:31 pm

On Sunday during worship I felt the presence of the Lord yet I didn't participate in worship and the Pastor tried to get me too but I just couldn't get this dream off my mind thanks for the insight, I think its a shame that people want to always be the Chief not a Indian, it a sad day when the church is only worried about what position they want, all I want is Jesus and the truth preached

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:32 pm

What is an armourbearer and what does it have to do with pastor's wife?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 pm

A armourbearer is one who is the personal assistant to the Pastor or the Pastors Wife, it has to do with the first woman who was the personal assistant to the Pastors wife and now she not and she wants that position back but the guy that I dreamed about was her husband yet now reading over the dream and getting interpretation from here I know its not him its her

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks :) I'm still not sure what an armourbearer is as I've never heard of it.
I'm glad you have your dream mostly figured out :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:38 pm

In the bible it speaks of Johnathan being Davids armourbearer who held david's armour when he went to war, and stood beside him in the time of war, that's like what I do a prayer warrior for the Pastor

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm

In biblical days, an armorbearer was one who actually carried the shield and armor of his leader as he went into battle, often acting as his personal assistant. For example, King Saul had several armorbearers assigned to him.1 In our modern-day, I see no one walking around fully suited in the classical armor of the early centuries.
Armors bearers are usually appointed. This is generally not a “whosoever will let him come” ministry. Most armor bearers are selected from men and women who have been observed to be: faithful to the ministry, loyal and dependable. They are men and women of prayer who know how to stand in the gap. If necessary, they will not hesitate to protect.
Most importantly, they must have a heart to serve and the pastor must feel comfortable with the armor bearers.

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Well, that makes sense. I have heard of it in the sense of David, but never in church. Thanks Mj :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top