Bubble Gum Pink Belly Button Ring?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bubble Gum Pink Belly Button Ring?

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Ok Y'all. I know I have some weird dreams, but this one is even weirder.

I dreamed that I was out eating lunch with some of my co-workers. One of my close friends and I got up to go to another table bc she wanted to smoke a cigarette. She and I were sitting side by side, and she was smoking. The wind blew, and some of the ashes from the cigarette landed on my favourite peach lab jacket that I wear to work (irl I don't have any peach lab jackets, all white), and the ashes burned a couple of holes in my jacket. I was like ohh man that was my favourite one. I went to brush off the ashes off my jacket knowing it was ruined. As I did so, I noticed that I had a large blood stain from my hip to my knee on the side of my white work pants. I said I'm bleeding my pants are ruined.

My friend looked at it and said I think it's your belly button ring that's bleeding. I was like no way I don't feel anything. I pull up my shirt and look and it didn't look bad or like it had bled, but I had a HUGE ring in it, that was bubble gum pink with a diamond top, and a pink diamond in the bottom of it. I couldn't figure out why I had it in there it was too big to even be considered appropriate. I said I need to change this out. I pulled out a stainless steel one that was missing the cubic zirconium in it, and It was too big as well. On the inside where the stone should've been it was dirty. I was like I couldn't put that one in bc it'll cause an infection.

I kept searching and I found one like the big pink one that was an appropriate size and put it in, and everything was fine.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top