Can anyone help with this one?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can anyone help with this one?

Post by dem on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:31 am

This is an old dream. I dreamt that a Christian rapper I knew was having a party, and it was like a concert. There were hundreds of people there, and different Christian rap artist were performing. My husband and I were performing too. I remember feeling shy around everyone, but getting along with everyone really well. I was thinking, I must not be as shy as I think I am. My husband and I performed and I was so nervous, but by the crowds response I could tell we did really well. A woman I was cool with wanted everyone to bring alcohol and glasses to the party. I forgot to bring my bottle and she was upset that I forgot, but she told me itís alright, that I could drink anyway. I told someone it doesnít matter Ďcause I donít drink anyway. Everyone was getting their drink, and I told the woman I was cool with, I donít drink. She thought it was strange that I didnít drink, and she asked me why. I told her I used to drink a lot before I was a Christian, but once I got saved, I stopped. She still couldnít understand why, since we were all Christians. I told her that I donít need alcohol. I donít want anything controlling me but the Holy Spirit, and when you drink, the alcohol controls you, not God. I was somewhere at the party, and I was wearing a wig. Some guy asked me if I was growing my hair out. He knew I was wearing a wig. I was wondering how he knew that wasnít my hair. I told him yes I was. Later I went home and got the bottle I forgot and I came back to the party wearing my natural hair. Some people came to help me get some things out of the car, The Christian rapper I knew was one of them. He asked me if I was married, and I asked him why he keeps asking me that, he knows I am. I asked him if he was asking me because he wanted to have a relationship with me. He told me it doesnít make a difference to know does it? He told me that he feels like someone who comes to an auto dealership and finally finds the car he wants, but he canít buy it. The woman I was cool with was looking at all the bottles of alcohol everyone brought and she saw an expensive bottle of wine, and got excited that someone brought something so expensive. I was the one who brought it. I thought that it wasnít wrong for me to bring wine since Jesus drank wine. Jesus came to the rapper's party, but he wasnít recognizable. He looked like a young African American man and was dressed like all the other guys at the party. He was joking around and having fun. I was looking at him and was surprised that he was like a regular person who liked to joke and have fun. I thought to myself, well God gave us all personalities, and a sense of humor, so God must have a sense of humor too. Later, everyone from the party was going to a special service that Jesus was pastoring. I sat down on the pew and all the guys from the party that were attracted to me and I was attracted to sat down next to me. A girlfriend of mine wanted to sit next to me, but the guys pushed her off. One of the guys was laying on my chest and Will Smith said that it was some type of sexual position, and everyone was like what?! We all rejected what he said, because none of us were even thinking in that way. Everyone was outside and people were getting their heads chopped off. It was being done in a line. We were all scared, but I told everyone that we have to be ready to die for the LORD. God is with us. Our heads were chopped off but we were fine. We were able to function without our heads. Jesus gave us our glorified bodies as soon as our heads were chopped off. We all had glowing gold bodies. I was thinking how beautiful it will be when we receive our glorified bodies and spend eternity with Jesus in His kingdom. I later realized that we had our glorified bodies and were in the kingdom. I saw from a distance a gold city, and knew it was Godís kingdom.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can anyone help with this one?

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:07 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum