A Storm Is Coming!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Storm Is Coming!

Post by dem on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 am

I dreamt this back in January. I dreamt that a storm was coming in my area and people were evacuating to safer areas. My husband had already had a place to go, he was staying at his familyís house, I think it was his aunt. I was upset that he didnít think about me and the kids. I was asking him what about me and he said his aunt or family needs him. So, I was going to stay at my parentís house, but my mom had made plans to go away with her sisters. I was upset that they didnít think about me when making their plans, but understood. I did not want to stay alone with my dad, and I was worrying about where I could go. I wanted to try to make plans to go with my mom and aunts, but I didnít have money. My husband told me the storm would not be here immediately. It was coming soon, but I still had time. I could save up some money little by little to get ready. I agreed, but thought it wasnít much time to save up before the storm.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Storm Is Coming!

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:26 pm

Dem, I have not taken the accuracy test, but I would like to offer my thoughts on this dream.

Let me first ask, how is your marriage in real life? From the way this dream sounds, it's as if he cares more about himself, his safety, his needs, etc, than about you or the kids.

He made plans on his own while leaving you to yourself. He's moved on with the protective covering and has left you naked and exposed, so to speak, with a storm coming in.

I would pray and ask the Lord if there are any weaknesses in your marriage that need to be addressed that if left alone would cause problems.

These are just my personal thoughts on this. I have not taken the accuracy test. I hope this helps, but if it doesn't, please throw it out.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:30 pm

SC..., thanks for responding. Our marriage is good. Although I must say that spiritually I can see an open door for the enemy to attack my marriage because his walk with the LORD is not right. I have been interceding for him, keeping him in prayer. He is a wonderful husband and father. He's not selfish at all, but he is self sufficient in his own mind, he doesn't rely on God for anything, and his manly pride can be his downfall if he doesn't repent. He does claim to be a Christian, but it seems to be more of a title, rather than being an actual follower of Christ.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:40 pm

Keep praying for him sister, and I will pray as well that God touches his heart.

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:05 am

Thanks!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:36 am

Hi Dem...my thoughts on this is that the storm that is on it's way will reveal some things to you that you are currently not aware of. I know that I've heard messages over the years that said that if you want to know what's inside of your heart, a trial will expose it.

I believe that trials and storms come to expose what needs to removed as well as for us to learn how to rely on God to fix for us. This is the time NOW for you to be in prayer and in the Word of God so that God can strengthen you beforehand. I had dreams in the past about storms, tornados and hurricanes...they were just pre-warnings for me to be in prayer. Because I did, the storm didn't affect me in the way it would have in the past. Lift your husband and your family up as well because it's apparent that the storm, that is on it's way, is pretty much widespread.

Please pray on what I've shared with you.

Praying for you...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Cholette, thanks for your response! What you said reminds me of 1 Peter 1:7: "These trials are only to test your faith, to show that it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold Ė and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold. So if your faith remains strong after being tried by fiery trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world." I know I am about to face a fiery trial. God has been preparing me for it for 2 yrs. now before I started having these kind of dreams, He has even had me do a study on suffering. The three page paper I wrote has turned into 20, so I know He's preparing me for something big. The last big storm I faced, I wasn't prepared, and if it wasn't for God's grace it would have destroyed me, but I know He wants me to be prepared this time, and I am so thankful that He is warning me, and giving me a heads up to get me spiritually ready. Thank you Jesus..., and thank you Cholette for your prayers and encouraging words. It's kind of scary when I think about it, but i know God will bring me through, and mature me through it.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Great attitude dem! thumbs Praise God:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Awesome Dem...one of the things that we know about God is that he can prepare us to the point that it doesn't feel like a huge trial. Many will look and wonder how you can look like you are not stressing when they see the things going on around you. It's like the three Hebrew boys who were in the fiery furnace. People gathered around as they watched them in the fire and not be burned to a crisp...even when the temperature was turned up 7 times the normal heat. They worshipped God and served him PRIOR to going into the furnace. It prepared them so they wouldn't panic and so they could trust God.

Oh, I'm excited for you. Your dreams are a sign of God's unconditional and everlasting love. God will be the FOURTH Man in the fire/storm with you. Praise God!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:12 pm

, , and !!!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:58 pm

Sponsored content