On A Bumpy Road !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

On A Bumpy Road !!!

Post by king Rex on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 am

A while ago i dreamt being in a car with my wife and we were being driven by someone i couldn't see his face, we were on a bumpy road yet our car was overtaking all the cars rather on the smooth tared road, we passed by a tall uncompleted building and i told my wife "our house is even taller than this" then i awoke.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: On A Bumpy Road !!!

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:00 am

Hi King Rex...

The first thing that came to my mind, when I read the first part of this dream was that the Lord is "driving" you and your wife through a bumpy season, however even though things are bumpy, you are not losing time, but actually making more progress than most people who "appear" to have a smoother ride than you do. Whenever we give God control over our lives and our seasons, He never causes us to lose time. I believe that there will be increase after the bumpy season...

The scripture that just came to mind is:

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. (Isaiah 43:2)

I'm not sure if you and your wife are experiencing a "bumpy" season right now, but if you aren't, God is giving you heads up that you will not lose ground because He is with you and He is in control of everything.

Be blessed

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:18 am

Thank you Cholette, thank you ... and yes we are in a bumpy season nothing seem to be going on and sometimes we ask eachother what life will bring but GOD has used you to speak into our lives so thank you and hope you remember us in your prayers, thank you and GOD bless you.

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:18 am

God bless you Rex...I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. To God be the glory!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top