Desperately seeking the ocean..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desperately seeking the ocean..

Post by Sharon7 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Over the last 8 months I've been repeatedly dreaming that I desperately need to get to the ocean (I'm in a landlocked country). Sometimes I dont even realise I'm in a hotel on the beach until its about 3 o'clock in the afternoon (always 3 o'clock in the afternoon). I wake up with a longing, a yearning to be by the ocean...... Any significance of the ocean, and why ALWAYS at 3 o'clock in the afternoon do I realise how close I am to the ocean. I can see the water but I always wake up before I get there. Help.

Sharon7

Sharon7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desperately seeking the ocean..

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:51 am

Hi Sharon...

First of all, WELCOME TO THE SITE!!

Secondly, I will share my thoughts with you. This is NOT an interpretation, but just some ideas based on how God has dealt with me about oceans. We know God is a sovereign God and that he can use symbols however he needs to in order to get the message across to his children individually so I what I'm about to say is just some insight based on how he deals with me. Hopefully it will give you something to go to Him with, in prayer.

Whenever I see oceans in my dreams, God is showing me "the deep things of God"...a place in the Spirit where he is drawing me to. As of late, my dreams have been about me swimming in the ocean and I know for a fact that God has taken me to places spiritually, that I've never been before.

I would say to you, based on what "I" feel oceans mean to me, is that God is calling you "deeper in Him". There is a longing inside of you to "launch" out into the deep because THATS where God may be calling you in this season.

What I did was I took a dive into the Word of God like never before. I had just lost my job last September, when I first started having a lot of ocean dreams and I spent almost my entire day in prayer and in the Word of God. I'm not saying that you have to do that, but I am saying that if God is showing you the same thing He was showing me, it's time to really get into God's Word even more so he can take you into that ocean.

I'm not sure about the time of the afternoon. It may not be about the actual time per se...it could be that God is showing you the time as to say "NOW it's time". Almost like a play on words.

Please pray on the things I've shared here and Be Blessed!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharon7 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:39 am

Wow Cholette,

Thank you. Thats so on point. I made some "crazy" declarations on where I want my relationship with God to go last year in November, pertaining to trust, and knowing Him as Father, nothing else but Father.....

Wow!

Sharon7

Sharon7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:16 am

Praise the Lord Sharon. To God be the GlorY!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top