The RAT looklike !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The RAT looklike !!!

Post by king Rex on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:53 pm

In the dream it seemed a friend came to visit (also a friend IRL) and he said his socks was wet and would like to place it on the heater in the room to dry which i allowed, but as i lifted my head to watch tv i saw something like a rat lookalike igniting a match behind my tv. In a furious and angry mood i rushed to kill it and just woke up.

a. I was very mad because i woke up feeling like that strongly !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The RAT looklike !!!

Post by lola21st on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Hi king Rex -

Just thoughts...

I believe the dream is showing you that there are things in your midst that are working to stop you from seeing what the Lord is revealing to you. The fact that this thing appears as a rat or ratlike symbol further supports this notion since rats are often hidden/out of our sight but very destructive.

The good thing here is that you won't stand for it. It will become apparent to you what the source of this rat is and you will stand in your authority to destroy it.

TV's (and other electronics) in my dreams often symbolize a means through which I receive divine revelation/communication/etc. It may apply here as well as it seems the rat is intent on destroying it.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum