What is the message to my dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is the message to my dream?

Post by chatia on Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:41 am

I see a man standing in front of a bear that is standing on its hind legs being loud showing its teeth growling like bears do... It seems to me that there may be another person there but that remains a little unclear. It almost seems as if the bear is being trained.
I am standing inside a screen door and the bear and the man approach me.. The bear looks at me, its calm and just standing there.. The man with the bear is reassuring me that the bear is nice and will not show any harm The bear is a brown or black and I must say I did not seem to be afraid but maybe a little apprehensive. If any one could tell me what insight God gives you please share.

Thank You and God Bless You!!

chatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is the message to my dream?

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm not an interpreter so please pray on this. I see bears as representing a lot of emotion. The man or trainer in the dream would be Jesus and he is showing you that the emotion can be trained and calm. You are behind a screen door which represents being vulnerable to the other side.
It could be that this emotion will come at you but God will keep you from being afraid.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top