09-20-08-open vision while in car- RED rider and RED horse and whirlwind-

View previous topic View next topic Go down

09-20-08-open vision while in car- RED rider and RED horse and whirlwind-

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 am

Open vision

I want to share something that happened yesterday as I woke up with it still on
my mind and been in prayer much about what I saw.

We go out to a lace in the valley here in California to walk,
its peaceful and its out of the town. we went out yesterday around 3:00p.m.
or so with bible in tote. We walked and fed the horses and then went and sat
by a water fountain at a huge house that is up for sale and has been for like 5 years.
We go here about once a month. Something was different as we read aloud and took turns.
It was like penetrating the air. We canot truly put into words the effect we both
had from the reading of the word. All I can truly say is something was going on
but we didnt know what. We decided to leave shortly after we read while it
was still daylight. We headed down the road side of the house and turned to go on the road
which is rather a long
long road. As we sat quietly all of a sudden right before my eyes right in the middle of the road
sideways was a rider upon a horse
the vision before me was in red. Why I do not know. The rider was red and so was the horse.
The horse was reared back on its 2 back to legs almost standing upward position
while the rider held on with one hand while holding a huge sword in the other. I was like I am

not seeing this. so I turned my head, again it remained before me.
I looked up into the skies again it remained before me. I kept continually starring not knowing what was going on and did not say a word.
As we ended the long road and turned left it still remained no matter where I looked.
We than turned right and going up a hill it was gone..... not very farther along this road I was
looking upward to my left in front of the car
and up over the high rocky type
hills. All of a sudden appeared in the sky going upward and down to the rocky hills was a
white white skinny twister whirlwind reaching high into the skies
....I was like Lord what is going on....I saw it clear as day against the crisp blue skies.
Again it left and I was thinking Im seeing things.
again the Lord placed the white twisted type whirlwind back in the sky again. I remained quiet the whole way home
and have been praying and pondering. If anyone recieves anything , please share. something happened out there even while
were reading the word. I truly wish I could explain or even put them into words but I just cant as it beyond my comprehension.

Take everything to prayer unto the Lord
much love in Jesus

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 09-20-08-open vision while in car- RED rider and RED horse and whirlwind-

Post by butterfly on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:19 pm

Hi I am not a dream interpreter but I will try and give you some ideas.

The red horse that you saw in your dream could represent one of the horsemen of the apocalypse. Read the following scriptures found in Revelation Chapter 6.

[1] And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
[2] And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
[3] And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
[4] And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
[5] And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
[6] And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
[7] And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
[8] And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
[9] And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
[10] And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
[11] And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
[12] And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
[13] And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
[14] And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
[15] And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
[16] And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
[17] For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:34 am

Amen Buttefly, Right ON! ties right in with the stockmarket dream, sorry I just saw your response thumbs

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top