9 bananas and Master Chef??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 bananas and Master Chef??

Post by traveller on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi all:)

Well, I had a couple of dreams in one night, but this one stood out and would like to put it out here. I have some thoughts on this one, but would like some additional input. Here's the dream:

In a forest I see a boy (about 9/10 yrs old) who’s been helping/working with a group of people there, putting bunches of bananas in paper bags. They’re on a break now and the boy walks away out of the forest with a bunch of 9 bananas in a paper bag. He drops the bag after taking the bananas out and leaves it behind. Whilst walking he eats the bananas one by one as he always (?) does. Whilst I see this happen I hear a voice in the background (like a running commentary in an ad/show) talking about the health benefits of bananas and that by eating them they turn into a good amount of nutrients in the body and that they produce calcium, bread and something else.. I remember thinking in the dream, wow, i didn’t know all these things about bananas, i know they’re healthy but i didn’t know about all these facts..
Once the boy has finished his bananas, he’s out of the forest by then, he gets to a bakery that has an open front, with a serving bench. The boy gets his bread served by a girl, like he always does(?)
The voice with running commentary describes what the boy is doing now and that it’s a healthy habit he has of eating his bananas first, but if he has to eat bread that he should have it by itself and without the peanut butter, as that’s what he’s doing right then.. I actually see the boy putting a knife into the jar of peanut butter and putting it on his bread before eating it.
At the same time in the dream I was still contemplating how someone could eat 9 bananas every day but it turns out he only does this on Thursdays.
I then see a close up of the inside of the bakery, which actually more looks like a kitchen. I can see everything clearly in this kitchen, where everyone is, what they’re doing and that it looks tidy: One person is in the back doing dishes, one person, a girl, is serving stuff, this is the same girl who served the boy his bread. She works/serves between the middle where the food is prepared and the front where she serves it. In the middle of the kitchen are hanging shelves that are above the benches that separate the cooking area on the right from the rest of the kitchen. The shelves are tidy and have healthy looking plants and herbs on them. One plant looked like lemon grass, the rest i don’t know. I marvelled at that and thought what a good idea to have plants in the kitchen on these shelves; there was not much room for plates to serve out on, but that didn’t seem to matter as there was heaps of room underneath on the benches below the shelves, for that. It all looked in order, light, clean and tidy.
From the cooking area to the right I hear another person, a guy, calling out to the serving girl that this (this thing with the voice doing the running commentary on the boy with the bananas and bread) is all for a famous cooking show called Master Chef. The girl didn’t know this, but she keeps doing her job well anyway.
Then the boss/owner of the bakery/kitchen comes back through a door at the left front with a bag of groceries under his arm.
End dream.

Last edited by traveller on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 9 bananas and Master Chef??

Post by traveller on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Anyone?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:21 am

As I was praying and researching about this dream I discovered this:
The 9 bananas could represent the 9 fruit of the Spirit:
“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.” (Galatians 5:22)

or the 9 gifts of the Spirit:

“But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues. But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.” (1 Corinthians 12:7-11)

This would explain all the health benefits stated in the dream, that are being produced by eating these 9 bananas.. Fruit of the Spirit produces life and good things..

more to follow, more insight welcome too:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top