PARCHED FIELD TURNED TO SALT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by maria dsouza on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 pm

IN THE DREAM, I AND ANOTHER PERSON WAS WALKING HOME THROUGH A FIELD WHICH WAS PARCHED AND CRACKED. SUDDENLY I LOOKED DOWN AND THIS WHOLE PARCHED/CRACKED FIELD TURNED INTO KNEE DEEP SHOW WHITE BEAUTIFUL SALT. AND AS I WAS WONDERING WHO PUT THIS SALT HERE, I TOLD THE PERSON WHO WAS WALKING WITH ME GOD PUT THE SALT HERE. AND I WOKE UP.
MARIA

maria dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PARCHED FIELD TURNED TO SALT

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:57 pm

Havn't taken test yet. The field is your current condition in God. Dried and loosing it's connection. Salt is what God requires us to be. So if you felt good about the dream, you are now at a dry place in God and feel like you are disconnecting from him, but he will reward you will his salt to reconnect you. Salt covenant can not be broken or disconnected. That other person could be Christ or the Holy Ghost. You knee is a joint that connects, so God will make sure you are reconnected or stay connected to him.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria dsouza on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:55 am

I FELT THE INTERPRETATION GIVEN TO ME ABOUT THIS DREAM IS RIGHT. PRESENTLY, I AM IN A DRY PLACE AND WAS THINKING I AM GETTING DISCONNECTED AND NOT BEARING ANY FRUIT. HOPE AS PER YOUR INTERPRETATION GOD WILL CONNECT ME BACK TO HIM.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

maria dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:49 am

Along with this interpretation I believe it is very significant that you recognized that God put the salt there. He takes us to dry places sometimes. If we did not have dry times in our lives we would not even recognize the fruitful, green times in life. It is the very contrast in life that causes us to recognize (who) God (is). You are right where God wants you, you walked into this place with him! (He will remove this dry time when HE decides to.) Read the dream over and recognize that while you are in it you are still communicating with God. You are not disconnected at all, you are walking through it WITH him, or better said, HE is walking through it with you. Salt is vital to life. The fruit will come, but it is HIS fruit an HIS timing....take this time to talk and LISTEN. Don't worry about fruit. Fruit comes from the plant it is connected to. We are connected to him. If you look in nature, fruit comes and goes. There are seasons. God made nature as an example of our spiritual life. It is all connected.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria dsouza on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:08 am

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTERPRETATION. IT WAS ENCOURAGING. THE PAIN IS UNBEARABLE WHEN GOD REMAINS SILENT. HOPE GOD WILL REVIVE AND HELP ME TO FULFILL HIS PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE.
THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU. MARIA/INDIA

maria dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top