JESUS COMES TO MY HOUSE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JESUS COMES TO MY HOUSE

Post by maria dsouza on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm

WHEN I WAS BORN AGAIN, I HAD A DREAM. IN THE DREAM A COUPLE FROM THE CHURCH CAME TO VISIT ME AND AS WE WERE SITTING AND TAKING I SEE JESUS COMING TO MY HOUSE AND I WAS VERY VERY HAPPY. HE HAD A BIG WORN OUT BIBLE IN HIS HAND AND HE WAS DRESSED LIKE THEY USED TO DRESS IN ISRAEL DURING THOSE DAYS. ALSO HE WORE LEATHER SANDALS AND I SAW THAT HE WAS EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED AND FULL OF PERSPIRATION BECAUSE HE HAD BEEN PREACHING WHOLE DAY IN VILLAGES/TOWNS AND HE WENT INSIDE TO WASH HIS FACE AND I WAS THINKING NOW I CAN ASK HIM ABOUT SOME TRADITIONS AND WRONG DOCTRINES IN THE CATHOLIC CHURCH SINCE I WAS FROM CATHOLIC BACKGROUND, BUT I JUST WOKE UP AND REALIZED IT WAS JUST A DREAM.
MARIA

maria dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JESUS COMES TO MY HOUSE

Post by One Door on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Hello Maria,
The following is my perspective on your dream.
This is not "just a dream". It is a dream, yes, but it is a dream with a message in it for you from God Himself. I believe Jesus is telling you no matter how busy He (Jesus) is, because of His love for you He will always have time for you.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 am

I'm glad you responded to this one door because I've thought on it for a while. I agree for the most part except God doesn't get busy, we do. God has this world, every detail, completely in control. The part that confused me was that Jesus was "EXHAUSTED AND FULL OF PERSPIRATION". I spoke with my husband just now and he said that Jesus came to you, Maria this way to show you he is human just like you and me. Jesus was fully man, not God when he came to earth. He left his power and glory with the Father and lived fully man, through the Father. And then he left and said he would come again (which he did at Pentecost) and we live through Jesus by the Spirit and Jesus appears and comes to us over and over and over...it isn't about the 2nd coming to look forward to, Jesus comes to everyone. Jesus did nothing without turning to the Father first, He did nothing in himself. I believe this is what he was showing you by that part of the dream. Keep going to Jesus, he will show you the way because he is the way, the truth and the life!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:34 am

The meaning of the word busy is: occupied in some activity; not idle. I would say this represents Jesus. Jesus for me is not one to be idle. A lot of people (I know this for a fact) have the thought that God is too busy to fool with them. This is just a lie of the devil.
Since the face can represent the heart in dreams, I also believe that the washing of His face in this dream represented Jesus wanting Maria to see him clearly, to see His heart for her.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:32 pm

One Door wrote: I also believe that the washing of His face in this dream represented Jesus wanting Maria to see him clearly, to see His heart for her.

That is beautiful!

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maria dsouza on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 pm

thank you.
god bless you. maria

maria dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down