NEW HOUSE WITH WATER WELL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW HOUSE WITH WATER WELL

Post by maria dsouza on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 am

IN THE DREAM, I PURCHASED A SMALL HOUSE WHICH HAD A WATER WELL, FROM MY NEIGHBOR WHO IS MY ENEMY. ALSO I AM FINANCIALLY BROKE BUT I NOTICED THAT I HAD THE MONEY TO EASILY PURCHASE THE HOUSE LIKE BUYING AN ICE CREAM. AND WHEN MY NEIGHBOR NOTICED THAT I HAD MONEY TO PURCHASE THIS HOUSE SHE ASKED ME WHY I DID NOT PURCHASE A BIGGER HOUSE. BUT I DID NOT TELL HER THE SECRET THAT IT WAS BECAUSE OF THE WATER WELL THAT I PURCHASED THIS HOUSE. ALSO I WAS SURPRISED THAT THOUGH I HAD NO MONEY I EASILY PAID FOR THE HOUSE LUMPSUM IN CASH.

maria dsouza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEW HOUSE WITH WATER WELL

Post by Dove-Solutions on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Maria,

Hi there. Nice to meet you. To me a house usually represents my spiritual house and I believe the well represents the well of living water inside you. Although in the natural we may not have the means to purchase something our provider Jesus can do anything as he is the provider of all things. The neighbor is satan of course and he is always the enemy. I believe the Lord is showing you that you have purchased a new house. The old you is gone and the new spiritual house remains. You treasure that house because of the Lord Jesus living inside you. The enemy tries to divert you by asking a question to intice you to acknowledge him.....don't do that. You know that the choice you made is the perfect one and you don't need a bigger house because the Lord is the perfect size in all of us. I pray this is of some help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top