Dream of antichrist- setting the stage- taken in a whirlwind 2 times....09-04-08

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of antichrist- setting the stage- taken in a whirlwind 2 times....09-04-08

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:27 am

I went to be still before the Lord today and drifted off to sleep.

the dream-

I was seated in an upper level huge office building. Before me was a computer.
I was on the phone talking about what the Lord was showing and revealing and sharing it with someone.
I than looked to the right and in the room I saw
the phone being hung up and than they were were looking on the computer and turning it.
No physical person was there but I saw their actions. Immediately I knew it was a demon spirit.
I got up and walked directly to it and rebuked the imp, then turned the computer back the way it was supposed to be
and turned to say more to the imp and before I could finish speaking it was gone. I walked back over to where I had been seated.
All of a sudden I knew I was going to be taken by a whirlwind, I sure was.
I closed my eyes hard thinking I do not want to fall Lord God. o my our fleshly minds:)

AS I saw it spinning around me with me inside being lifted up from the building and than I saw outside as I was inside...
the rings around me were as clear water and I could see through the rings of the whirlwind. It than became all white in appearance.
I was set down by 3 people, dressed as in royalty as a type of England garb. I heard "shew-bread and anti-christ." I thought they could see me
but they could not. I than began to walk away and was taken up again by a whirlwind and placed high up in a theatre.
As I watched and looked way down at the stage were again 3 people....
One woman dressed up in feather like costume- not revealing, just costume like.
I heard the two men and her talking on the stage. she than got up after the talk
and I thought o my word she is running straight up the stairs towards me...
she did but she turned left and did not see me.

I believe the Lord is revealing here the setting of the stage of for the anti- christ to take place.... he is getting ready to make his play and setting the stage for his entrance.
the woman is symbolic for the bablyonic whore.... symbolic..... and I believe also was the false prophet- those are the three I feel strongly in spirit were in this dream.
I so strongly believe the Lord is going to reveal more in time.....

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of antichrist- setting the stage- taken in a whirlwind 2 times....09-04-08

Post by butterfly on Tue Oct 14, 2008 3:14 pm

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of antichrist- setting the stage- taken in a whirlwind 2 times....09-04-08

Post by one1cross on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm

He will Butterfly, He surely will. thumbs

TRUST and BELIEVE praiseGod

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top