Babies, Babies and More Babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Babies, Babies and More Babies

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

For the past three nights I have had dreams about a baby in the first one my mother said to me "You know how to feed and care for a baby why didn't you tell the woman how to" I said because I let his mom do it.
Second one I am holding a small preemie baby and it begans to talk it says "Above" and "spanking".
The third one is a baby that's mine needed it's diaper changed this baby is a toddler and my mother says to me why didn't I put another diaper on the baby I say because it doesn't need a diaper it is old enough to wear underware.

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Babies, Babies and More Babies

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:31 pm

Hi mjtorrence -

The third baby dream reminds me of someone who you may have been witnessing to whom you realize is ready to walk on their own, grow in the Lord independently...

The second baby dream makes me think something you may become involved with that matures faster than you would expect given its newness, e.g., a ministry, project, business, relationship,etc.

In the first dream you're being shown that you're not using your talents, teaching others/sharing your knowledge with others.....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Thank you Lola,
I agree the third one is regarding my youngest daughter and she is growing and I agree that she is ready to walk on her own with the Lord

The second one Iam really not understanding that one cause I am not starting any new relationships and a ministry or project or business well I will just wait for the Lord on that one

The first one I really not ever considered myself to have any talents or knowledge to share but I do accept this thank you so much

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Whenever I think about a baby I think of something new.

In your dream, all three babies are at different stages.

Just as your dream suggest, you know what to do, so don't be afraid to do whatever it is that you have your heart set to do.

I believe that you can go above and beyond what the natural says you can and that God will do exceedingly, abundantly, and above all in your life more than you can ask, or imagine (Ephesians 3:20)

you may need to change some things around and cleanse yourself of some things but God can and will transform you to be ready for whatever it is that He has for you. It will take discipline but you can do it!

These are my suggestions so please pray on what I've said
desiree
Please pray on what I've said

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Thank you Desiree for the insight I different look at the different stages of the babies I am so glad that you bought that to my attention, I for one thing know that there some things that do need to be changed and there is one thing I do need to cleanse myself of, thank you for seeing that yes I know it will take discipline and I will pray thank you for your help and insight Bless You

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 pm

(All glory to God)..you're welcome!

God bless you :P

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down