Parked the car on the tracks, got my baby out and ran ????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parked the car on the tracks, got my baby out and ran ????

Post by bek24 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 pm

had a dream (a few months ago) I was driving this car down a dirt road, it seemed to be a not so nice neighborhood. The road had a lot of gravel. I was driving, and remember having this feeling that I was on some sort of mission or something important I had to do, like I had no choice. I was trying to get somewhere specific. I came to a little town and stopped because a lady was approaching my car. It was also rail road tracks in front of me. She came to my window, and was telling me I can't go that way, (I was pointing straight) she didn't seem very happy. I told her I had to go, could she please let me go. I then pointed to my backseat and said, "but I have a new baby, I have to get there!" I had this feeling like it was my only choice. Then she said, "fine.... ok" but still wasn't that happy. This place I stopped, was a town of all bars...I remember thinking "I can't stop here, this place is no good" Then a big black train came straight down the middle of that town, it was perpendicular to me. It was so strange because there was traffic going with the train, one van was even on the tracks in front of the train going the same direction. It looked crazy. I'm watching this happen, and sitting in my car wondering what I should do. Then I realized I can't pass through there, I'll have to wait for someone else to come take me to my destination. I then (after the train passed) Pulled forward and parked my car right on the tracks, got out really fast, got the baby, and went inside a nearby restaurant/bar. (only option) It was cold outside, so me and my baby (who looked no older than 3 months and was a girl), Just sat by the window inside of the bar. I held her and said...we will just have to wait here. The bar wasn't bad, it was a restaurant too, I remember it was the best option in that town and no one bothered us. Then I woke.

I posted another dream I had before this dream, maybe 3 month before, where I was pregnant in that dream. They are most likely connected somehow. Thanks for your help!

bek24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parked the car on the tracks, got my baby out and ran ????

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am

Hi bek24,
I've had many dreams of doing lots of "things" and holding a child or baby, especially when my life was so busy. It sounds like you have a lot of choices and decisions and try hard to do the right thing, make the right choice, go the right direction in life. The train is maybe the man-made force that is in the world. We have no way around that, and out of that in this world.....BUT, God often gives us safety in unlikely places and once you were there, "it wasn't so bad". You are sitting by the window--waiting for revelation??? You've stopped running around....there's maybe more specifics to this dream, this is more of an overall sense....

Just my thoughts on this, I've not taken the accuracy test.
Bless you!
Joy

Last edited by Nyagali on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bek24 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah, I think your right. I agree there are maybe more specifics as well. Thanks it helps!

bek24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top