running in the wind, while holding a baby????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

running in the wind, while holding a baby????

Post by bek24 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:58 pm

So I was upstairs in a house, in a bathroom, I was drying off from being soaking wet. This took place at the home I am a nanny at. I remember I was downstairs first but there was water gushing off of me and splashing everyone around me, and some seemed annoyed. The water was soapy too. I went upstairs to get the water under control so people wouldn't be upset. I looked out the window and could see another house, it was light pink, and 3 stories. In the very top was a small room with a table, there was one lady up there drinking tea. I remember thinking it was odd she had that whole house but just chose to be in the little upper room. Then I was almost jealous of the room, it was like her secret place with the Lord, and I wanted one of my own. Next thing I know I'm outside in the yard of the light blue/grey house behind me. My cousin and her husband and her baby were packing up to go (I'm not close with these cousins, but they are good people) I talked to them a bit but don't remember about what. Then all of a sudden they were gone and there was a baby in my arms. I didn't know whos baby it was, but there was no one around but me, so I took care of it. Then I'm holding the baby in front of the light pink house which faced this blue ranch style home that was small and seemed to be abandoned (blue for me symbolizes the prophetic or revelation) it had a green front porch. The house didn't seem to fit in this neighborhod though, it was older and smaller and a different style. (This is not the same house my cousins were in front of, that was more grey and taller.) I stod there not understanding anything that was happening. The wind started to blow and swirl and me and the baby sort of hid nxt to the pink house when the ind would be blowing, then run to the front porch of the blue ranch an run back to the pink. This just kept repeating until finnaly, I looked in the blue house and saw no one was there but there was a bedroom with a crib. We went inside, and once we were in, though small and not fancy it was good enough for us for now. I put the baby in the crib and it seemed like it was mine, the house, the baby at least for now. Then I woke up...any ideas?

bek24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: running in the wind, while holding a baby????

Post by Dreamert00 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:47 pm

I have not taken the test. The water is the presence of God's anointing and Word on you. Downstairs means you not yet elevated and people see your anointing but it's time you move on up to a higher level. 3 represent God the trinity, you seen the new life (house) he has for you. Pink can mean baby girl (new faith also). YOu are being washed daily with the word of GOd, when you decide to move up in God it will be because you will get tired of trying to fit in the level you passed. That room is where God wants to meet you and the HOly Ghost is there to teach you. Sit and learn of God, he is waiting for you at the table. Table is where you are served the Word of God. Tea is a good remedy for health, just like the Word is good remedy for the soul. Upper Room is where the HOly Ghost resided in Acts after only 120 was left, there is still room for you at that table in the upper room. 2nd scene. Green is life and blue is the holy ghost. In order to get to the upper room, you must make sure you life is in line with the Holy Ghost, you have to tarry for it. Good your cousin (evil spirit) and family (demons) are leaving you alone. Don't entertain their presence anymore, GOd didnt allow you to remember because it's not important. When these spirits go, God will bless you with a new life or ministry (baby in arms) and the Holy Ghost will welcome you to the upper room. small house still represent new life and holy ghost (its a confirmation in itself). DOn't try to understand or trace GOd, he is in control. The wind could be the HOly Ghost coming upon you like a mighly rushing wind but you will be at rest/peace with the new life or ministry. Don't waver in your walk, once at the pink house don't think about the blue (your life) God has it in his hands. You can't be of two opinions make a decision to stand and not waver. You went to the blue house (your way of thinking/life) because it provided a relief for the ministry/new life, but the pink house is always an option for you to dwell there in God. You can have it.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top