MANIFESTATION - Needle?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANIFESTATION - Needle?

Post by nubava on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:16 pm

What does a needle represent?

I had a quite big needle in my hand and was moving toward my ex-boyfriend, he also had a big needle in his hand. We almost ran into each other but something stopped us, I stopped and put down the needle, through it down...

Last edited by nubava on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANIFESTATION - Needle?

Post by nubava on Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:06 pm

The manifestation of this dream has been really funny and unexpected! I update it now but the dream manifested half an hour later after I posted it to the website.

You need to read this pre-story to understand the manifestation of the dream.

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE DREAM:

I went out jogging with my ipod and some beautiful music, praying in Spirit. And I was asking God for some confirmations and encouragement about one specific situation. After an hour I went to the local grocery store, as was coming out of a grocery store and thinking whether I bought all I needed, I saw my friend Sam, parking near the grocery store. I was really shocked to see him there, I do not know why. Suddenly I paused and decided to go back to the grocery store to get Maple Syrup. I was so confused and paralyzed that I didn't approach to say HI, I was hoping he would to that. Do not even ask me why I was in such condition – I DO NOT KNOW!!!
Anyway long story short, we didn't speak in the grocery store as he behaved the same way as myself.
As I left the store I decided to text him “Was it you I saw in the grocery store?”. I really didn't want him think I was ignoring him or something like this. We talked through text messages for a while. He explained that he was not dressed properly and didn’t look good, etc. So we talked for a while and finished in a good mood!

MANIFESTATION OF THE NEEDLE DREAM:

The next day my family and I flew on a vacation for two weeks. Couple of days later at the hotel I was texting with my sister and we were planning to go out in the evening. I texted her back asking where she was but the text message didn't go through. So I AUTOMATICALLY went to the outbox in my phone, assuming that the first message in the list was the message which I sent to my sister. And without looking at the message I pushed the "resend" button. I usually do this and it works just fine. BUT SOMEHOW this time the first message in the outbox list was not my sister's but the message I sent to my friend Sam couple of days ago!!!
I cannot stress enough what I felt when I realized what happened. I COULDN’T UNDERSTAND HOW THIS COULD HAPPEN!
I started having all sorts of thoughts like he would think that I was crazy sending him the same text message again. BUT I was even more surprised when he replied "Yes, I am inside my car, outside the store, are you inside or outside!"
Well, this reply was SO UNEXPECTED that I started thinking that he was kidding me. Of course, I explained that I accidentally sent the message to him. But I didn’t explain properly that I was not in our city when that happened, that I was not even close to that grocery store! I just told him “funny coincidence” and that’s it.

So I see my friend and I running into each other with needles as running into each other trying to mend/to restore what had happened before in the grocery store but I didn’t do what I could do from my side fully and dropped the needle, I mean I didn’t fully and properly explain him where I was, etc which I believe left him confused. And the part when something stopped us was the distance between both of us - I was in one end of the country, he on the other!

The guy in the dream was my ex-boyfriend who symbolized my friend Sam in real life.

I hope I haven’t confused anyone with my explanation of this manifestation. I do not understand why this whole story happened but definitely I learned what the symbol of needle represents here! A short dream but long manifestation!
lol! flower

Last edited by nubava on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:01 pm

nubava wrote:The manifestation of this dream has been really funny and unexpected! I update it now but the dream manifested half an hour later after I posted it to the website.

You need to read this pre-story to understand the manifestation of the dream.

TWO DAYS BEFORE THE DREAM:

As was coming out of a grocery store and thinking whether I bought all I needed, I saw my friend Sam, parking near the grocery store. I was really shocked to see him there, I do not know why. Suddenly I paused and decided to go back to the grocery store to get Maple Syrup. I was so confused and paralyzed that I didn't approach to say HI, I was hoping he would to that. Do not even ask me why I was in such condition – I DO NOT KNOW!!!
Anyway long story short, we didn't speak in the grocery store as he behaved the same way as myself.
As I left the store I decided to text him “Was it you I saw in the grocery store?”. I really didn't want him think I was ignoring him or something like this. We talked through text messages for a while. He explained that he was not dressed properly and didn’t look good, etc. So we talked for a while and finished in a good mood!

Do you think this could be the manifestation of your grocery store dream too? scratching chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 pm

I agree that this situation is also like the needle dream, but I had the needle dream after the grocery store "incident" lol!

and the text message situation happened right the day I had this needle dream flower

It's really funny rofl If I even tried to send that text message on purpose I believe it wouldn't be so lol!

I just somehow think that this dream is kind of the summary of the above described situations and me sweeping the floors is kind of cleaning up the mess :confused:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dreams-and-visions-to-be-interpreted-f1/two-cars-crash-into-each-other-t8999.htm?highlight=two+cars+crash

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top