Indian Beau/Under Siege

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Indian Beau/Under Siege

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

The setting was in India. We were at a large mall although I donít remember shopping. At some point, we realized that the Indians were being captured and held hostage. We were walking through a section of the mall and there were three guys and then two of them went behind these doors. The third guy was walking with us and started singing karaoke style and declared his love for me through a song. I was pleasantly surprised and taken by the sincerity with which he sang and flattered that I was the object of his affection. But then he disappeared behind these double doors. And I spent the rest of the dream looking for him. I realized there was a big, tall hallway that went around the outside of the mall (still indoors though) with four sets of double doors that were huge, like 16 feet tall, that seemed like they led to a movie theatre. Except that in reality, they opened up to a huge, absolutely huge sea of mud. From one set of doors, you could ease your way into the mudÖthe ground started dry then as you walked out you would walk deeper and deeper into mud, it was like a mud beach. Another set of doors opened out to a free fall into the mud. There was a wooden ladder that one could use to climb down into the sea of mud but the ladder was old and worn and broken in some areas so it was very risky to actually use it.

I went back inside the mall and was terrified because I realized that the mall was actually under siege and that the people in the Ďmudí had already been captured. Then my cousin came and she was going to help me. We decided to go through one of the other set of doors because it was our only option. This entrance had stone stairs that led to a grassy path which led to the mud. After we went down the stairs the captors began to shoot at us and she started running towards the bullets and was shot. She fell down to the ground but I couldnít tell if she was dead, just injured, or playing dead. I followed her into the firing squad but donít remember getting shot. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Indian Beau/Under Siege

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:29 pm

Just my thoughts

Do you know what is going on in India what the Muslims are doing to the not muslim Indians and Christians in India?
It's not good.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Yes, I know... bandaid

There is anti-Christian sentiment among both Hindus and Muslims although it seems that Muslims have been more vocal in recent years, especially regarding former Muslims who have converted to Christianity...

I wonder if this dream is somehow related to that? I've not heard anything recently that would've manifested in a dream so wonder if it may be a call to pray for Christians in India... bandaid praying praying

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:12 pm

It really could be to pray!

I think it is related. But, that's just what I see

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am