Asian Delicacies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Asian Delicacies

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:38 pm

I was in Taiwan or got the sense that I was in Taiwan but was in the Chinatown section of town at a bakery. My Chinese co-worker was there although I didn’t physically see her. We were at a food emporium where there were all of these delicacies. I was purchasing a bunch of pastries/baked goods and the man who was going to ring up my purchase asked me if I was sure that I could handle all of it. He didn’t mean the quantity although I had selected quite a lot – apparently what I chose was very ‘powerful’ so he wanted to make sure that I understood that that I was dealing with very potent things. I only saw one dessert but I knew that there were several others. The dessert that I did see were several cupcakes that were on an oval mirrored glass tray. The cupcakes were frosted with a nicely decorated cream frosting with a disc made of coconut on top of it that looked very light and delicate. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Asian Delicacies

Post by Hi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 pm

i know i'am new to the website an that i did not take the test but if its ok with
the leaders of the website that i mention something to this person,and the leaders can read what i have wrote..it will remain of Gods nature only..
i hate the idea of false teaching(brain washing)..

but i want to speak on a few things to this person that may line up to what i went through.

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi Hi -

I'm among the 'leaders' of the website and it is my dream so go ahead...if you prefer to PM me, please do so.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:42 am

Hi
i'm thinking you being apart of this website and through this your serving the Lord..
From my experience in my walk with the Lord.The devil brings people who you may know or may not know but the devil would mainly aim for people who you know therefore that would lower your guard on him..In visions be careful of things you accept from people regardless of who that person is because the devil will use there form an make you think this person is giving you something nice,if its food then its food poison(even if its medicine).as i started seeking the Lord out i had dreams were people would feed me all sorts of food then when i awake from the dream i would feel negative,not wanting to follow God or just being moody over anything.
I didnt know what was going on (afterall it was a early stage in christian walk) but as i grow with God i began to notice the food would have slime
on it but yet i would eat it but the Lord always made a way out of the devil
attempt to distract me.But food is not a issue now because i ask the Lord to remove me from being worldly about things.You should of seen the enemy,driving me around in his car.I remember one event were i was in the back seat and i notice a cheeseburger an when i grab it,this big mean dog came rushing out of nowhere straight at me an when i saw his face rushing towards my face i thought he was going to bite me but he was trying to lean pass my face to grab the burger an the dog did it with such force..So thats why the Gospel teaches about not being worldly on things.If you are feeling ill go to a hospital an you must pray about it.My mom is a christian also but she goes to my father alot asking for this an that medicine and he is not a christian but yet he allows himself to take anything from anyone.I remember telling my mom be careful how you accept this things from him because she would still be sick and by my father not being a christian an accepting this an that from people so easy,
that it would lead to trouble in her life.By serving the Lord he leads you into
healthy eating an doing things that will build up your body,(basically preparing you for long years to serve him and still enjoy your life) like God
intended for every human being.Also my mother would eat alot of food my father would bring an she would feel sick.After a while through all of it she questioned my father about it an he said he also would feel the same way.Now they both move on a aggreement were they are careful about who
who they choose to eat from..The Lord showed me a vision of evil people working in the food area handling people food..As for me i'm a home cooker
an always enjoy cooking my meals but if i choose to eat out,i would pray
to God that the right person handle the food,that the food itself is clean,an when i'm about to eat i would pray that its cleanse an bless -safe to eat.

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:50 am

Do you live somewhere in Asia?I Love asian folks...

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:09 am

What comes to me is the quote "too much of a good thing is..." (funny, I couldn't remember how that ended so I googled it and you get a lot of endings....) but I don't think that really is an interpretation to this.

I was a bit confused because you said you choose a lot of the desserts but then only focused on the cupcakes, or is this the sequence of the dream: you did end up focusing on just one kind of the desserts. They are potent, but God has narrowed your focus to what he wanted you to pick? It doesn't help much with what this is all about, sorry!
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:31 am

Hi Joy-

Sorry to be confusing! The desserts that I saw were the cupcakes but I knew that there were more items in my cart, I just didn't see them - it was like the focus was on the cupcakes. The man's comment was a general one referring to all of them...thanks!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 am

Hi Hi -

Thanks for your comments.

While I do believe that food in dreams can have negative connotations, I don't believe that is the case in this dream. I didn't sense deception which is one thing I've seen food symbolize in dreams, especially when we're being served by others. In this dream, I was shopping and selecting the food and trusted that the bakery was good because my co-worker recommended it (IRL she's a Christian so I believe her presence in the dream was a positive symbol)....

I believe the food symbolizes spiritual food (i.e., the Word) in this instance but am trying to understand the potency comment by the store owner and the Asian setting...I tend to dream a lot of being in foreign places but I'm wondering if there's significance over and beyond this.... scratching chin

And I do the same thing...I'm starting to become more cautious about where I eat and am being more vigilant about remembering to ask God to sanctify my food before I eat it.

No, I don't live in Asia...thanks! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 am

I know what i have mentioned does not pinpoint the dream interpretation
also knowing that the Lord has not place this exact call on my life but i just cant stand the idea of the enemy an his ways so i'm just giving a warning through knowledge of dealing with the enemy.I have been matching alot of things what i have visioned to what this website has posted an alot of things make sense.So MEGA thanks for this website.
I do hope God leads you to the right meaning.

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Thanks very much, I appreciate it!

And I want to emphasize that I agree with you, I just don't think it fits in this instance. One thing that is true about symbols is that they never mean the same thing 100% of the time, we always have to look at the full context of the dream and the feelings in the dream as they will assist us in understanding what the Lord is showing us... flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:48 pm

The coconut is what caught me but at the time I didn't think to go look it up. Maybe this was why you focused on the cupcakes? I think this certainly can relate back to the spiritual symbol of the coconut with the cupcakes, if that was a significant part for you.....you would know...: The coconut provides a nutritious source of meat, juice, milk, and oil that has fed and nourished populations around the world for generations. On many islands coconut is a staple in the diet and provides the majority of the food eaten. Nearly one third of the world's population depends on coconut to some degree for their food and their economy. Among these cultures the coconut has a long and respected history. http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top