Dream of baby- store- phones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of baby- store- phones

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:20 am

I was in a parking lot and needed to use my cell phone , the one I have now.
As I reached into my purse I knew immediately it did not work. the flip part was slid back, yet I could read names and numbers.
I walked into a appeared to be a grocery store. there was just a few people ahead of me.....
I went after a bit and sat at a nearby table waiting. Finally it was my turn to use the phone. ringing but no answer and the line of people now extended outside the store waiting for phone. I remember I was trying to call my ex- husband to get a hold of my daughter who is in college. I never talk to my ex as it has been years.
As I was waiting for someone to pick up, a man walks up to me with a precious freshly light light blue soft fluffy baby blanket and baby and lays the baby at my feet on the floor and walks away. As I looked the beautiful blanket was laid over the baby almost perfectly spread out over him. I picked the peaceful baby up and took it home with me. It was like several months later I saw the man again and he wanted nothing to do with the baby.

I woke up....

I got something about the ex being in my dream and the phones and that the Lord was breaking some "X-communications" whether it be family or people we have met and fellowship with.
much love in Jesus

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of baby- store- phones

Post by Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus! on Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 am

did anything come to pass?

Kitty - A Nerd For Jesus!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:25 pm

one1cross,
your phone was broken but you could still see contacts. I wonder: are there people that you still see from time to time but you've lost contact with? Broken communication somewhat?

Also, you're going into the grocery store to make a phone call, but there are also people waiting to use phone too? ARe you searching for something? Waiting on some provision of some kind? Have you been praying for something and waiting for it to manifest?

It seems like in the midst of your waiting, something unexpected happens, a man drops a baby in your lap. According to your dream, you welcome it and it seems like you like it. Do you think there will be some project or type of responsibility that you will take on in the future (if you haven't already) and it will be something you welcome, though you didn't expect at first? Something will be left in your care, and though you try to give it back, that person doesn't want it back. I wonder if this is a call for you to step up and do something that you've never done before that will be for your benefit in the end? A beautiful experience?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top