Dream about crush from high school

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about crush from high school

Post by princessdelia on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 am

this morning i slept for a brief period as i was totally exhausted. in my dream, i was living in an apartment. a busy woman going about her career, business and caring for my son. i was renting the apartment with the hope of buying property.
i met my old crush from high school and we began to talk about life, what we were up to. we began to get to know each other again and i admired him still, this time in a way that was more honorable. as a woman who admired a man who was responsible and intelligent.
one time i was in my apartment, he visited me and praised my efforts to get property for myself.
as we were talking, he began to tell me about how much he admired my grit and how he wanted to take care of me as his woman. he stated that he knows about how we are now to each other. and he believed that he could take care of me inspite of what i had gone through previously. i felt such peace and happiness. i was shocked to see his face, i haven't seen him in over 20 years. he is a person who doesn't talk much but has a great sense of humor. does everything deliberately with great intent.
a man of God prophesied to me last year that i would meet an old boyfriend who would become my husband, i wonder if the Lord is encouraging me thru my holding on to His promises about my life.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about crush from high school

Post by Blue.purple on Tue May 24, 2011 5:57 am

So? Have you married this old boyfriend yet?

Blue.purple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteadbalm on Tue May 24, 2011 11:14 am

Sis.. We know marriage is a serious commitment... A step not to take unwisely... I too had a prophesy given about getting married.. Just stay prayerful and do not grieve the HolySpirit.. Especially if He sends warning signs... I am a divorcee and now happily remarried to a wonderful saved man.. BUT I could have avoided all the drama and hurt that I caused myself and children, had I listened to that still small voice who unfortunately even began screaming to no avail in my heart... I am not an interpreter.. Just a women who learned some lessons the old fashion way.. God Bless... I hope I am not coming off in a negative way... I mean well.. So if I have upset or offended pls with all the love of Jesus pls pls forgive me.. Thank you Sis...

jsteadbalm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm

blue purple, i haven't met this old friend yet. if anything i am shocked to read this because i had this same dream again! i didn't even know that i had had it before! i had totally forgotten that i had had it before, i had this dream again in October 2011.
Amazing!!!!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi princessdelia...these are just some thoughts...please pray on them and toss them if they do not fit. I am wondering if the Lord is speaking to you of returning to your first love (Jesus). Im not by any means saying that you have ever left Him at all, but sometimes the cares of the world try and choke out the fervency in which we trust, love and serve Him. If this fits, then I believe the Lord is trying to show you that He is going to care for you and your son, and nurture both of you like never before, and also that He admires you and your strength. I think of how Jesus wants us to have a very intimate, married relationship with us..him being the groom and us being the bride. Maybe this could just simply be of Him drawing you into a deeper and more intimate level of relationship with Him. If this does not apply or you do not bear witness within your spirit, please accept my humble apologies, and know that this is not an interp only some thoughts.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Sis Daisy, will pray about your response. It very well could be what I should be focused upon, the love I had for Christ when I was younger and in love with HIm was different.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top