Seizures and epilepsy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seizures and epilepsy?

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Posted a dream last week regarding someone I know going into a seizure . Im pretty clear on the dream's meaning but just wanted some feedback on additional possible meanings of seizures.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Seizures and epilepsy?

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:15 am

Well...I'm not sure about in dreams....but I can tell you a little from the medical perspective.

Seizures come on by a sort of energy burst in the brain....they vary in degree from minor (looks like the person is just staring at you) to a grand mal seizure which have an incredible energy burst in the brain, and result in the person shaking, rolling and seizing on the floor, or where ever they are.

Many people believe that you are to hold down a person, and hold down their tounge so they don't bite it...please don't do that. You can injure the person by holding them down...keep an eye on them call whomever, but never hold them down...don't hold their tounge down either. The human jaws produce an incredible amount of force capable of cutting off fingers.

If I had to guess about the meaning in a dream....I would say a total lack of control....

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:49 am

I think he may have temporal or frontal lobe epilepsy after prayer leading me to some research. Ive heard its a debateable diagnosis but have also heard of many people that feel thats what they experienced and were misdiagnosed as ADD, bipolar or borderline when it was really that instead. But some did not experience the outward seizures, other than staring into space and the mind zoning out temporarily. I dont know if you are familiar with that diagnosis. Im not in the med field but I have questions about if this is really underlying certain behaviors. Thanks so much!!!! God bless you.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top