Windows?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Windows?

Post by cbvirtuous on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:14 pm

what does a window mean? It wasnt a window with a pane or glass but just a square open window in the middle of a room. I couldnt see anything behind it but a message appeared when I walked up to the window. A friend standing next to the window

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Windows?

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 pm

For me cbvirtuous it usually is a revelation. I am usually seeing a revelation of a situation that is about to happen. I hope that is of help to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connnie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:57 am

Yes, helps very very very much, thanks, I never thought of that. I kept waiting for us to be in a room with a window in real life, lol. I couldnt make sense out of it and we never quite ended up in any sort of room with a window. That makes alot of sense...symbolic of revelation. The message said Intention of Marriage after I prayed with my pastor about the man in the vision if God had called us to marry, because he had expressed strong interest in me as his potential wife at the time 7 years ago only later to lose interest and we remained friends.We never even dated. He says hes not sure if he had an unction of God or because he liked me so much. It has not come to pass as marriage as husband and wife, however other than him hiring me and us working together in the past in his esthetic business which was a marriage of work. At present we both agreed to wait to see if we are called for each other and he's still open to it. I did not want to hastily assume wrong because Intention of Marriage is so vague. The other side is that its so obvious it may be going right over my head. Im not sure, neither is he.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:53 pm

cbvirtuous -

I know I'm not telling you anything you don't know already when I say this but God is not the author of confusion... flower

If I remember correctly, you and your friend have been praying about this for several years. Are either of you at a stage where this issue has come up again either because of a resurfaced interest, a desire to move on but wanting to be in the will of God, or just general closure? If/when God is ready for the two of you to be together, He'll speak to both of you and it will be clear in both of your hearts (although there are cases where one person receives the confirmation before the other, it doesn't necessarily happen at the same time).

Perhaps a period of fasting is in order to seek the Lord for direction? You've probably done this before, but it's clear that this is a concern for you so it may be time to fast again. He's faithful and will let you know. I pray that He will reveal His plans for you regarding this situation and give you the peace that transcends all understanding regarding this in Jesus' name. flower Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 am

I had been fasting but not specifically on that, but it has been on my heart for the last week heavily again. I will do that.

Yes, I wouldnt say both of us were praying, he has always been more nonchalant than I, always saying, if its meant and Gods will, fate will do it.. Actually Id asked him to pray with me once and he wouldnt, he didnt feel a need to. I desired for closure back then and the issue resurfaced for me recently. I desire clarity now in order to move on from the notion, yes, but as you said ...being in the will o f God. Its been an issue for me in the past when it came to others in my life, being fair and open to them or debating on just "waiting" til its the right time with my friend. The issue came up again for me because of another situation I was in and adversely over last 2 years affected my relationship with that person:( I dont like confusion or feeling disobedient to the vision wasting time with another potential, or feeling obligated to it if Im misinterpreting...and there is that part of me that just didnt want to marry him because feelings arent present at all any longer for either of us. I have not had the Laura Boaz experience like Daphne of multiple confirmations in dreams and such. Just oneunction and t he vision

Thanks for your prayers, I know God hears..

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:59 am

orsome drm,,i wood say that ur goin 2 hav revelation message possably 4 ur frend..it kood be a prophacy ,,,um is the room familier 2 u?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:13 am

nope room was not familiar at all. Just a white room with a window. Can you explain what you mean deeper? He says he doesnt want to marry anymore to anyone, lol. Ironic. Are you saying the message could have been for him about his own life? Thx

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 am

CBVirtuous,

I know you have questions and you are looking for confirmation, but what I would say to you is to relax. I've had dreams over the years that didn't make sense to me. I searched in my own strength trying to understand what they meant. What I found out was that over time, things began to unfold. "WE" want to solve and close out certain things, but God may not want that.

Over time, different things would happen and the dreams came back to me and certain things were confirmed or just eventually made sense. We have to remember that our dreams are words from God shown to us in pictures. When God gives us dreams, He wants us to seek HIM and be patient to hear from Him. Trust me, if God shows you a dream, HE WILL interepret and cause everything to make sense to you...just not when you may desire it.

In this instance, I would say "be still and know that HE is GOD".

Blessings

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:31 am

Thanks Cholette!

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:33 am

i didnt read any posts ,,i jus replyed breifly 2 ur drm,, um i see ur delema,, ,,u dont want 2 ignore a spiritual direction,,but it seems at odds wiv ur present situ,, ur frend seems disconected,,aloof,,umm fatealistik,,perhaps its a pik that he intended 2 marry,,but hasn followed thru,, waiting rather than acting,,ther hav been some wise points already posted,, worthy of consideration,,i do think god is tryin 2 get a message thru 2 u,, ,,ask him 2 make tha vision plain 4 u,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:05 am

cbv I would take the advice of everyone, it's really frustrating trying to figure out a dream which God intends for us to know in time. If God has a time for you to know then no one in the world can interpret your visions and dreams. It's mentally and sometimes physically tiring trying to figure it out. Like Cholette said, relax, wait and if you have to move on let it be for a certain time. God will let you know when it's time to come back. Be at peace knowing God WILL reveal it all in time, He WILL lead you down the correct path. If this guy is meant for you no one...not even you can stop it. I know you know this and I know it is hard to do but I would focus on other things. Praying this brings encouragement

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:11 am

yes, all of you are so right. Ok thanks everyone, very helpful. Its all in His timing and choosing.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:26 pm

Windows could either be literal or symbolic for vision, insight, revelation etc (this has been my experience at least!)

what was on the message? It makes me think there is something you need to know written on it.

pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:15 pm

Thank you Desiree, the message said Intention of Marriage on it and my friend was standing next to the window. It sort of rose up to my eyes and the letters became clear in dark bold writing.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:22 pm

amazin,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:24 pm

really? amazing, lol? God is amazing, its still over my head though right now. Just bein still and waiting patiently.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:11 am

wel i dnt think ive seen anythang that specifik daaannngg..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cbvirtuous on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:46 am

funny you say that, my pastoral counselor told me he felt it was too vague to draw any solid conclusions. So I havent.

cbvirtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:20 am

ohhh ..um well the drm was given 2 u,,not 2 ur counciler,,its 4 u ,, ,,um was that a good choice 2 go dwn that path?? i think that ur not really in agreement wiv ur counciler somewhere,, like it dont sit rite wiv u,, ,,im not pasta or anythang but im sure thers a message in yo drm,, its the glory of kings an queens 2 find it,,um the holy spirit will teach us all thangs,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:06 pm

your friend, do you intend to marry him or do you want to marry him or have a more intimate relationship with him? Do you think he'll reveal his true feelings to you in the future?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top