Short Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Short Dream

Post by Gissy2 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:42 am

Dreamt I saw this doctor. He saw me. He was on his way to work and when he saw me he dropped everything because he saw I was very sad. I told him I was pregnant and I didn't want anyone to know. I don't remember the details well, but this doctor was very kind, he was smiling and was very warm to me. He told me he would take on my case but once the information was in my chart/file it would be hard to keep it from the surgeons. I agreed with him but asked him to try. That's all I remember.

I think the doctor is God. I went through a disappointing situation and I believe He is saying, He sees my pain and He has compassion on me, He is willingly to heal me, however, once everything is "exposed" (info place on my charts) I must allow Him (surgeons) to work on me, I can't hide from Him. Any other thoughts....does anyone see anything different?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Dream

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:29 pm

who are the surgeons if God is the Dr?
I was thinking that once things have happened in life you can't take them back. Like the chart being filled.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:19 am

That's a good question. To be honest, I wasn't sure about the surgeons, in the dream, I felt like the doctor and the surgeons were all on one team, they are colleagues. And once it was written on my chart it couldn't be hidden. Thank you for sharing, it gives me a new view.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:43 am

Good point, God certainly can be both! I guess God is the actual Dr and the surgeons are those he brings in your life... He is both, but lives through the body....
I will pray that you experience the peace that passes understanding as the Lord takes you through this difficult time.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:50 am

yes nyagali you are right the surgeons could rep other people He has brought into my life...good point!!!

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top