Dream of the stockmarket-crashed- war coming to USA.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of the stockmarket-crashed- war coming to USA.

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:08 am

I just want to say I do recieve a lot of dreams and visions from the Lord.....Blessed be God:)

In the dream I was standing near a stage dimly lit. On the stage was appeared just one light shinging onto the stage
several people were up on the stage. There were 3 steps to get up on stage.

A white haired man came walking toward me. (I thought is was my teacher from junior high-many years ago.)
he than turned and as he walked up on the stage with his back to me.
He said, "the stock market has CRASHED and is FALLEN and is NOW closed. You better get ready because WAR is coming to the USA."

I than proceeded to walk up on stage and said, "the government has lied and decieved
the world and NOW the abomination and destruction is come upon this world."

I than stood up on the stage and trembled as the Holy Spirit began to rise up and I began to cry and pray in the Holy Spirit!!!

I heard............."Before they spring forth I tell you for babylon has fallen!"

when I woke up 2 scriptures were given immediately:

Isaiah 42:9
Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

Rev.18:1
And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of
every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Take everything unto the Lord in prayer!!!
much love in Jesus

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of the stockmarket-crashed- war coming to USA.

Post by butterfly on Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:51 pm

Last edited by butterfly on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:48 pm

Butterfly, thank you for responding flower

Something the Lord has been revealing to me through the dreams is this:
the dream of this and what was spoken the war coming to the USA and the dream of the red rider and the red horse.

The red horse and rider take peace from the earth.... so there is
given-Power to make war people???

Re 6:4 And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power]
was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that
they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

There is a new world order coming just like Bush stated today on the stock market: about making it a global thing:
the government is going to be and take over all the banks, I believe the Lord is and was revealing that they have lied about the stock market, its decieving and the govt. is a corrupt evil and a shadow govt.

USA has forgotten there first love and just as in the bible when they turned from following God, what did He do? He sent a King or let an evil King reign to bring judgement against them and what else did He do ? He sent other coutries to war against them. We are no different then they but perhaps worse than even Sodom and Gomorah.

I also believe through the dreams that God will protect and divinely- supernaturally take care of His remnant-(chosen) by other dreams not posted here. There are a lot of people not prepared and or think Jesus is coming anytime. Yes,We are to be alert and watchful, having our lamps full. I have talked to many that their heads are in the clouds and they say the reason the Lord isnt using them is because Hes coming back any time. That is a lie straight from the devil the Lord isnt using people. The Kingdom of God has been at hand since Jesus died on the cross. While the enemy wages a war, My King Jesus wages a higher war and it is already won! The enemy is a defeated foe, Revelations tells us the ending! To many dreams and visions and prophecies- true ones reveal we are are going to be here for some of this endtimes stuff. Some are full of fear and the Lord tells us plainly NOT TO FEAR! If people dont go forth when He calls them , He will jump over them to get to that person who will, halleujah!
I will stop here cause I could go on, lol..o my!!! He who is in us is greater than he who is in this world, hallelujah!!!! praiseGod
much love in Jesus thumbs

Last edited by one1cross on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:29 am

Amen and Halleujah is right! Very well stated One1cross. God bless!

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulJah on Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:35 am

Very similar to a dream I had, world leaders were gathered to hear a man speak, but the man was a liar and deceiver, and the Spirit came upon me with discernment and I knew how to ruin this liar, and he gave up. Then last tuesday I had a dream in the middle of the night, I was watching the news and a man said "whatever you do, DON'T invest in oil or commodities," I didn't think much about it at the time as I thought it was my subconscious, but then on thursday I think it was, I woke up, and oil and commodities had nosedived to the floor. This stockmarket business isn't over yet...
I spoke to a very wise minister friend of mine today and I asked him about these worldview dreams, and he said that the fact that God gives you these dreams says a lot, it says that He trusts you enough to reveal these things to you, but the point he made was that its important to give it back to God as it could be a call for intercession, but its important not to have a false burden as that's not of God. Discernment is the key. Just a heads up! :okay:
Jordo

SoulJah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by one1cross on Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:42 am

I praise God for descernment and for the dreams given, very much so. I also thank Him for the interps given to my dreams because too many false interps out there! Also the body of Christ needs more descernemnt than ever especially in these last days because not everyone that says they are of God are, amen??? We see it with the prosperity gospel, and the sugar coated lies in the pulpits, saying peace peace when God will not give peace to a people who is and are not following after Him but another, believing lies and being decieved and decieving others as well.... judgement is coming from the least to the greatest and those that think they stand, (spirit of pride or any other spirit that is not of God.)WATCH, lest ye fall! We need to be hearing from the Lord in these last days more now than ever. The enemy always comes to steal, kill and destroy and when someone comes in to tear something down that was of a God or given by God , I do get a heads up on that and will watch them. Im sick of these so called ministries not speaking the truth, and lying to people when God is saying and speaking the opposite..... People need to wake up and get right with Jesus!
May God have mercy in the name of Jesus!!!
Hes coming back for "HIS Bride"
much love in Jesus

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Mark 13:37

one1cross

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top