MANY DOORS AND A CLOSET

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MANY DOORS AND A CLOSET

Post by Serenitylova on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:00 pm

I hada dream about me going to visit my roommate in Denver. We stayed at her house and the house was very long & narrow. There were a lot of doors and there was a long, narrow hallway. When we came in, we were in the kitchen and to the left at the end was the living room and the opposite end was my roommates room. When we got there, her mom greeted us in the kitchen. She was very happy to see me, because I've never been to Denver before. My roommates friend, a guy, came by to meet her and me. He seemed cool but something wasnt right about him. At first, her mom and brother were at the house and her mom was acting funny, according to my roommate. I believe she said something about what I had on because it wasnt appropriate for the weather. (I think i had on a short sleeve shirt and shorts). And I think we went walking thru the neighborhoo with eh friend and it was sunny outside. Then my ex-bestfriend, who is a guy, showed up at the door in front of Ashley's room, (because remember the one whole side is nothing but doors). I was surprised to see him because we dont talk and dont like in the same cities, but when he showed up, I realized what was up with my roommates freind. He was gay and he left with my ex-bestfriend. Then I went to my roommates room and looked into her closet, (because that's how close we are) and the door led to some stairs that was a part of her room. The steps led up to a 2nd floor that I didnt know existed. The door then broke off the hinges, and there was a lot of covers, clothes, and junk on the steps that you could hardly see the steps and you certainly couldnt get to the 2nd floor. I immediately got mad because she didnt tell me about this 2nd floor. Then I just started thinking, in the dream that it was somehow connected to her father. I then remember thinking, "I remember my roommate telling me about this a while ago". Then my roommate came in the room and I told her I remember her telling me about this. Then a little after this, she left and people were sitting in her room, facing the direction of the door. It was kind of like a theather but I dont know what it was. Then I realized that my roommate was gone and I was left there hosting. But I couldnt understand why my roommate left or even where she went. No one was there but me. Then I woke up.
**One thing about the house I remember is, it was wood-like and the color of it was a darkish brown. **

Any thoughts? Revelation?

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MANY DOORS AND A CLOSET

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:39 pm

Is the Lord showing you that there are things to your roommate you don't know and there is some "mess" and lack of responsibility (leaves you there unexpected with people in her place?) and doors that open to lots of rooms, questions about people, relationships, places you can't go....people face the door. are people ready to leave her life?
Pray on this, it is important to ask God if this is about your friend as we know it is dangerous to project our life on someone else or tell someone without the Spirit opening it up....or did the Lord give it to you to pray....
joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm not sure but I'm definitely praying about your interpretation. I want to say that the doors that I saw in the dream lined up a whole wall. Its like you could go in the doors to get into the house. So they were as much leading anywhere else but to get in the house. It was like the house was long and narrow. I dont know. I'm definitely praying.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:53 pm

Maybe someone else can help out.......
The verse that comes to mind is Jesus saying I am the door....why so many doors?

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:55 pm

I dont know. That's the question I have too.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:16 am

Well then, let's pray on this, the Lord will open the right door! :-) hey, maybe that is part of the answer!! wow....God is good.....but, yes, let's pray.

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top