DOG THAT TURNS INTO A MAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DOG THAT TURNS INTO A MAN

Post by Serenitylova on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:42 pm

So this dream was crazy to me and I need the interpretation because I've never dreamed of something like this before.

So I dreamed that I went to Target, it used to be in the mall of the small city I was born in in Illinois. At first, i had a view from the side of the store that looks over the cash registers and the customers were going through the lines the opposite way than normal. It was more like it was a gate to an event that was going on in the store. Then I was in the back of the store, to the left, and I lokoed down by the baseboard and me and my roommates dog was there. (In real life, we dont have a dog, but we want one). I knew it was our dog by just the feeling I got in the dream. It was covered by a clear covering (kind of like the covering of a butter holder in the refrigerator). So the dog was behind this covering, which wasnt too far away from the baseboard. Then all of a sudden the puppy turned int oa man. It scared the crap out of me and when he transformed, he had like dreds and was BEAUTIFUL! The dog had on an outfit, because when he transformed the dog had on a sweater. So it was really small on him and the first thing he said was, "I'm your man and then he said my name". That really scared me , I threw up & he leaned over doing the same thing or he was just slobbering. I'm not sure. Then I woke up.

I know it seems crazy but I've never had a dream with a transformation like this. Can anyone help me.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DOG THAT TURNS INTO A MAN

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:02 am

I'll pray the Lord shows you what this means. I don't see all the dream so won't comment....take it to the Lord and share anything you get too. I'd like to know.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:44 pm

i just joined this website,,i hope i am not breaking the rules but i must say i have been reading some stories just to see what people say about there dreams but i find your own very funny.i still show respect to you yet i am just laughing at what your saying knowing i would be freaked out as well..if you recieve your answer do post please.

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 pm

I don't have an interpretation for this dream, these are just thoughts... perhaps you'll meet someone in the future who has gone through a rapid transformation, someone who used to be a dog? Sorry for the play on symbols ( lol! ) but seriously, someone who has matured quickly and has put away childish (puppy) ways?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:55 pm

I will definitely pray about this because this dream has left me perplexed. Thank you lola for your thoughts. I will post what the Lord reveals.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top