Looking for insight or meaning to a recent DREAM I had.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for insight or meaning to a recent DREAM I had.

Post by SH on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:33 pm

..My family and I were at some house, I don't know where it was but it felt familiar. We were sleeping there..and it was a friend of my husband. In the middle of the night a helicopter came and surrounded the house over and over until we all got up..they were looking in windows. I went and gathered my 3 children so we were all together, and my husband and I went and knocked on the his friends door. He got up, and seemed to know who these people were. They were looking for something. After talking on the phone for a bit with them, the friend and my husband went outside to talk with them, and let them in some back barn. I looked out the door and saw a group of men talking.. they had big dogs with them and other animals creeping around. I became certain that this must be deep business, and i retreated back to my children..but the door wouldn't shut all the way.
Two huge dogs came in the house, and they looked vicious, but I stood my ground and showed no fear of them and they didn't bother us. They actually kind of looked happy or smiling after that.
Then WOLVES came in the house. And this is the part of the dream that really bothers me. The biggest wolf attacked me. He bit my right upper arm and would not let go. I yelled for my oldest child, my son to grab something, a knife, anything..but he was fretting and couldnt seem to get anything, so I found something myself..the Wolf was sucking my blood, as I was becoming weaker and weaker, I cut him at the neck until the sucking stopped, but then another wolf bit and sucked..and i cut him off too. I began to feel a slight bit better, but then a smaller wolf began to bite my son's leg. I cut it off. I put my youngest child, my daughter up on the counter where she'd be safe..and Looked over at my middle child who she seemed to be sleeping on the couch..i cut the wolf from my leg and told my son to go check on her,
The wolves just kept coming and coming, and sucking the life right out of me. I kept fighting them and trying to protect my children but I grew weaker and weaker, then blacked out before I could see if my middle child/daughter was ok..then I woke up.

I want to add that my son has also had quite a few dreams about wolves lately..and I thought maybe it was something to do with his inner emotions, or something to do with whatever he was watching on tv..but I now have had a dream about wolves too, and I am thinking there has to be something more to it.
My son's dream was about wolves attacking him at the neck..he also had a strange vision recently that disturbs me..he says he was AWAKE when he saw this one. It was of a little red outline of a man crawling up on his bed beside him and choking his neck. When he put his own hands up to remove it, he was paralyse and couldn't move his hands. He could hear breathing.

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for insight or meaning to a recent DREAM I had.

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Does no one have any idea? Well in any case, please pray for my family as I feel this is a warning or something regarding my family.

God Bless!

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 pm

UMmmmm SH, these are just my thoughts. I haven't taken the accuracy test, so disregard anything that doesn't resonate with you.

It sounds like your husband and this friend are involved in something, or will be involved in something....PARTICULARYLY THE FRIEND (since you are in HIS house) that may invite demonic activity into your life, or already has bc of your son's vision. The people in the helicopter are not good people because they bring big dogs with them and other animals. You couldn't shut the door all the way because something was holding it open that you couldn't see.

The wolves were drinking your blood...you are able to fight them off for a while, but they keep coming. Meaning whatever this thing is, has strong roots, and strength. The wolves are varying in size which means that there are diffenrent levels to this thing you are or will be dealing with.

Your blood is your lifesource. It carries nutrients, oxygen, etc..to your organs and cells. This thing wants to kill you off and take you down...not your husband because he wasn't mentioned as being bit, but you and your children. It wants to take you and your children down because you can see it for what it is.

You blackout before you can check on your child. This thing will almost succeed in it's mission.

This is a MAJOR warning dream for you. You should pray and ask the Lord to show you what is going on with this situation. Pray for strength, wisdom, guidance and divine protection. I'd encourage your husband to stay away from this guy as well.

PRAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this helps you. May God bless you my sister!!!!!!!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Along with this, notice that the dogs came in first. It reminds me of wolves in sheeps clothings. Dogs are a man's best friend so they came into your life in disguise, you stood your ground, but they smiled because they knew then, that they were in the door. The wolves could easily come in then. Do not give an opportunity to whatever this is that has come into your life. You will probably know what all of this refers to.

Just because dreams end in such a way does not mean that God has left you in this situation. As was said, this is showing you what could happen. We have a God who we turn to and rescues us from the evil one. Jesus said "fear not" 365 times I've been told but I've not counted that myself, I just know he said it a LOT! The more focus we put on Jesus the less opportunity for anything else in life, such as this dream being manifested. It isn't a religious duty to come to Him, He is our lifeline!
Blessings,
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:22 pm

Read the first bit of John 10. I'm wondering if your fellowship is deceiving you somehow? Please pray on this, the Lord will guide you.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:34 pm

Nyagali wrote:Along with this, notice that the dogs came in first. It reminds me of wolves in sheeps clothings. Dogs are a man's best friend so they came into your life in disguise, you stood your ground, but they smiled because they knew then, that they were in the door. The wolves could easily come in then. Do not give an opportunity to whatever this is that has come into your life. You will probably know what all of this refers to.

Just because dreams end in such a way does not mean that God has left you in this situation. As was said, this is showing you what could happen. We have a God who we turn to and rescues us from the evil one. Jesus said "fear not" 365 times I've been told but I've not counted that myself, I just know he said it a LOT! The more focus we put on Jesus the less opportunity for anything else in life, such as this dream being manifested. It isn't a religious duty to come to Him, He is our lifeline!
Blessings,
Joy

Thankyou Joy! I know God is on my side..thru his son Jesus me and my family will come into the Kingdom of Heaven! My faith, my roots are strong in Him..and I won't give up. I have been trying to teach my kids as well, in ways they can understand, but its hardest of all to teach my 10 year old son, who is trying to understand his dreams as well as take in everything I am trying to teach him. He seems confused and at a tug of war with his thoughts. I will keep praying and asking God to guide me. I feel confused myself in what to do..with marriage as well..but i've always been one to be patient and keep trying to sort things out.

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Nyagali wrote:Read the first bit of John 10. I'm wondering if your fellowship is deceiving you somehow? Please pray on this, the Lord will guide you.
Joy

I will read it, I know i've read John recently, but another go at it sounds good to me, I am hungry so hungry for His TRUTH..I need it!
I will say that I haven't been attending church in a long time..i went the week before last Sunday though, I want to go more often, I know I need their fellowship and strength.

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:38 pm

SCGirlyGrl wrote:UMmmmm SH, these are just my thoughts. I haven't taken the accuracy test, so disregard anything that doesn't resonate with you.

It sounds like your husband and this friend are involved in something, or will be involved in something....PARTICULARYLY THE FRIEND (since you are in HIS house) that may invite demonic activity into your life, or already has bc of your son's vision. The people in the helicopter are not good people because they bring big dogs with them and other animals. You couldn't shut the door all the way because something was holding it open that you couldn't see.

The wolves were drinking your blood...you are able to fight them off for a while, but they keep coming. Meaning whatever this thing is, has strong roots, and strength. The wolves are varying in size which means that there are diffenrent levels to this thing you are or will be dealing with.

Your blood is your lifesource. It carries nutrients, oxygen, etc..to your organs and cells. This thing wants to kill you off and take you down...not your husband because he wasn't mentioned as being bit, but you and your children. It wants to take you and your children down because you can see it for what it is.

You blackout before you can check on your child. This thing will almost succeed in it's mission.

This is a MAJOR warning dream for you. You should pray and ask the Lord to show you what is going on with this situation. Pray for strength, wisdom, guidance and divine protection. I'd encourage your husband to stay away from this guy as well.

PRAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a big reply to this but i think i took too long and it didn't post, i am going to rewrite it and paste it in so that it doesn't dissappear again..thanks for replying!

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 pm

SH wrote:
Nyagali wrote:Read the first bit of John 10. I'm wondering if your fellowship is deceiving you somehow? Please pray on this, the Lord will guide you.
Joy

I will read it, I know i've read John recently, but another go at it sounds good to me, I am hungry so hungry for His TRUTH..I need it!
I will say that I haven't been attending church in a long time..i went the week before last Sunday though, I want to go more often, I know I need their fellowship and strength.

Be hungry for Jesus and you will find truth and strength. Seek Jesus, not truth because deception is very close by when we seek truth. Not being in church is neither here nor there. Jesus sure isn't in every church building, that's for sure!

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:56 pm

SCGirlyGrl wrote:UMmmmm SH, these are just my thoughts. I haven't taken the accuracy test, so disregard anything that doesn't resonate with you.

PRAY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for replying!!! I have chills all over my body when reading it!! Regarding my husband and this friend of his..they HAVE been involved in something together and I know what it is. They are no longer together in this, and their relationship seems teetered because of it, but they still talk occasional on the phone. We donít visit anymore Thankyou so much for replying! I have chills all over my body when reading what you wrote..As far as, havenít in months..however my husband is still involved in it with others and on his own..I have never agreed with it nor liked it, and I canít say what it is but I will say that money is the root of much evil! I wish he would just give it all up..but he has a mind of his own and its his way or no way attitude. He wonít listen to anyone, he does what he wants. I donít know what to do about it .

I pray and pray for guidance in my life, for revelations and strength, energy, and love, quality time, and protection for my family, especially my kids in their sleeping hours..and my son who seems to be having these dreams and visions more often now. I am trying to teach them the right ways, and about God and do it in ways they can understand but its especially hard with my son who seems a tug of war with what Iím trying to teach him and what he sees at night. He is confused and bitter. I know a lot of his issues has to do with his dad, but its such a sensitive subject to talk about with his dad..

I feel that I have strong faith, and roots..yet I know I let my relationship with God slip over the years, I am now hungy, soo hungry for Him. I pray and pray and read and read in search of TRUTH and guidance, I feel like I donít know what to do. I have been so weak..each day I wake up I have to use every bit of what I have to just get up and move about..After this dream I had, I felt that way..the wolves were sucking the life from me, and when I woke up and all the next day I felt like I was very weak physically, drained and tired and dragging.. For months Iíve been reading and prayingÖplease pray too!!!

I might of left out or forgot some of the first reply I wrote to you..but this should sum up most of it.

Thanks again!!!

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Nyagali wrote:
SH wrote:
Joy

Be hungry for Jesus and you will find truth and strength. Seek Jesus, not truth because deception is very close by when we seek truth. Not being in church is neither here nor there. Jesus sure isn't in every church building, that's for sure!

Yes!!! I want to cry my eyes out right now!! I am hungry for Jesus..i want that relationship with him that I had as a child...so very innocent and sweet! I know he never left me, he has always been with me..

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:48 pm

Wow!!!!

Sister, you continue to cry out for God and hunger for him and command that these things leave you, and they will begin to fade in your life.

God is going to see you through this...I think the purpose was for you not to let your guard down and keep on getting your strength from the Lord, and keep feeding and getting nurishment from him...

I will pray for you!!!!!

SCGirlyGrl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Thankyou so much!!! I appreciate your prayers, and support!! I just happened by this site yesterday after googling 'biblical dream interpretations'! I am so glad I did! :)

May God Bless us in abundance, expand our borders, keep his hand in all we do and protect us from evil!
I pray this for all who are reading! The prayer of Jabez!

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:30 pm

SH -

I am so glad you found this site too, for any support you may need.

I'm not a dream interpreter but I'm really struck by the vividness of the attack on you and your family - be it a real warning from the Lord, or if it is your own worries manifesting, I don't have a gift to tell you that. But either way it's very real to you - and I'm also struck at how alone you are in your dream and solely responsible for your children's rescue - even the sleeping one that isn't aware of a problem - your life blood is drained defending and protecting your children. Your loving heart for your children is really apparent in this dream -

Finally, the last thing that really struck me is that 10 years old seems awfully young to be having the night experiences your son is having - I pray they are a phase from a worried little boy's mind and will pass, but I'd like to pray for you and your whole family and also encourage you to seek out a church home for you and your children to become involved with. We all need support in our walk and it will help guide your kids and feed your hunger for the Lord.

Lord Jesus, I lift up your daughter and her family to you and ask you for your shield of protection around every one of them, Lord. Please surround thier home with the peace of the Holy Spirit, and I pray her husband abandons 'the barn' and stays inside to protect his family, closing the door to any danger or unwelcome spirit. Lord, if it is your will, please lead this sister and her children to a loving and supportive home church where her son can exchange nightmares for joyous laughter with other children of God. Father, this woman's love for her children and willingness to do anything to protect them really shows what love she is made of - like your loving sacrifice for us. Please bless her, Lord and give her help and encouragement with the awesome responsibility she feels and the courageous devotion she has for her family. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Bless you, and I will continue to pray for you and your family. Please let us know how things are going for you!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:13 am

Christina, thankyou for your thoughts! I was also struck at how ALONE I felt when I woke up from my dream..I wondered the same thing. I wondered why I didn't have any help in fighting off these wolves. My husband was too busy outside with the other men.

In reality, I feel the same way. I feel like I am alone in caring for my children everyday. Sure, he brings in a paycheck, but it feels like he is too busy with his own things(even off work hours) to really BE THERE for us. I struggle with thoughts of leaving all the time..like I'd be better off, or no worse off without him at all..possibly even less stressed if I did, because of his ways.
I've communicated how I feel to him, but it never seems to change anything. We might get a day here and there where we actually get a little bit of 'quality' time with him, but for the most part-day to day-it doesn't feel like enough to me. I know the kids feel it too, especially my son.
Honestly, I don't know where I get the strength to continue living this way, and waiting for it all to change. I keep praying and being patient. I keep hoping. I guess I do it for my kids, because I feel like they deserve to have a whole family and not a broken one. I know how separation could affect them. I'm also confused if this is what God wants of me..I don't know if I'm supposed to stay, or go.

Thankyou Christina for your prayer! It blessed me this morning as I read it! AMEN and God Bless you sweet lady!

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:23 am

Hi Stacy, I am sure many of us here relate to what you shared about your marriage. I've been through those days myself. You know what? I wouldn't take one day back now! What God taught me through the rough waters is so worth it today. I'm not saying to leave or to stay, that is totally between you and God. I am just saying that when you see God in the picture, your present situation holds meaning. One of the most important things God taught me was to not look to my husband (or any friends) for my strength or spiritual support. I felt like my heart was literally being ripped apart! But if not for all those years, I could not have the relationship with Jesus or my husband, that I do now. It is still growing, we never "get there". But there is a time where we see things from God's perspective so that the things in this world do not affect us. That is what Jesus came for anyway! As he lived out of his Father, we would live out of Jesus.
You are so open, it is a joy! laugh

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:38 am

Good Morning Stacy -

I'm glad you are encouraged!!

Hang in there - let's pray for him to engage in his role of father & husband - these years go by fast.

God Bless -

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SH on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:41 pm

Joy

Ok everyone..I've been praying, thinking a lot on this dream and Reading John 10, thankyou for suggesting it..as I've read it before but the meaning is soo much clearer to me now.

I believe I have found the meaning to my dream.

The men outside were thieves. They came in like wolves to destroy us. I fought them and fought them but they kept coming after me, draining the life from me. I kept cutting them off, but once they attacked my son, I became overwhelmed with 'protection' over the children and I killed the one attacking my son..I then give up fighting them to save my children.

I was the Shephard in my dream. The children were my sheep. And I felt very alone in this, knowing that my husband was just outside and knew the wolves were coming, and he could have done something to intercede..but he didn't. This part bothered me in realizing the meaning..I questioned what it meant about my husband staying outside..was he the hired hand abondoning us? Was he a thief too, a wolf? Or one of the dogs dressed up to mask their wolf within? Was he outside because he isn't saved? So, I called my mom. And I shared the dream with her..along with the scripture from John that I have quoted at the bottom..she helped me confirm this meaning.

I was the Shepherd(Jesus) and my children were the sheep. I gave my life to save them, like Jesus gave his life to save us. My husband was just outside but didn't intercede..because he was the Father. Jesus called out to God when he died on the cross, "why have you abandoned me, Father"

I think the Lord wanted me to feel what Jesus felt, and to really understand and see what he did for us. I think he wanted my eyes open, clearer than it has ever been in my life before!!

John 10" Let me set this before you as plainly as I can, I am the Gate for the sheep. All those others are up to no good-sheep stealers,every one of them. But the sheep didn't listen to them. I am the Gate. Anyone who goes through me will be cared for-will freely go in and out, and find pasture. A thief is only there to steal and kill and destroy. I came so they can have real and eternal life, more and better life than they ever dreamed of."

"I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd puts the sheep before himself, sacrifices himself if necessary. A hired man is not a real shepherd. The sheep mean nothing to him. He sees a wolf come and runs for it, leaving the sheep to be ravaged and scattered by the wolf. He's only in it for the money. The sheep don't matter to him."

" I am the Good Shepherd. I know my own sheep and my own sheep know me. In the same way , the Father knows me and I know the Father. I put the sheep before myself, sacrificing myself if necessary. You need to know that I have other sheep in addition to those in this pen. I need to gather and bring them, too. They'll also recognize my voice. Then it will be one flock, one Shepherd. This is why the Father loves me: Because I freely lay down my life. And so I am free to take it up again. No one takes it from me. I lay it down of my own free will. I have the right to lay it down; I also have the right to take it up again. I received this authority personally from my Father"

I feel so much more at peace now about the dream..i really feel that I found the meaning..there may still be a bit more revealing that God will do in me, but I know that it will come..like drops of water in a bucket, the bucket of understanding will fill up! I am now praying for God to show me if there is something that I need to change in my life..if there is an 'open' door that would allow the wolves to get in..if so that he will show me and give me the strength to change it.

Song " He came from heaven to earth to show the way, from the earth to the cross, Our debt to pay, from the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky..Lord I lift your name on High!!! "

SH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top