dream of a date with this nice guy....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of a date with this nice guy....

Post by bek24 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Last night I had a dream I was at a restaraunt with my mom and my aunt. I got up to go get something from my car. As I walked, I heard one of the girl servers say to this guy server, "hey you should ask her out, she's your type don't you think?" Then when I was back at my table, he came over to take our order, he was really polite to all of us, and a good server. He then asked to take me out. Nex thing I know we are all at the table and its like we had been friends for a long time. It was just a light, fun, nice time. I remember picking up my glass, expecting it to be wine, but in the wine glass was more of a purply welches fizzy grapejuice with ice cubes in it. It tasted fine, and got my attention for some reason. Then we were in a limo, just him and I, he took my hand and prayed for me, then he got out and went to his house. He was really nice and I know we liked each other, yet I knew he would not call me again. I was sort of confused because it seemed like there should have been more but there wasn't.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top