TWO ANGELS CALLED OUT MY BIRTH NAME

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO ANGELS CALLED OUT MY BIRTH NAME

Post by MARY10 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

I AM HERE TO FIND MEANING TO A DREAM I HAD ABOUT A YEAR AGO, AT THE TIME I WAS HEALING FROM A ILLNESS.
IN MY DREAM I WAS WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE , SOME ONE HAD ACCUSED THEM OF SOME WRONG DOING, I TRIED TO TELL THE ACCUSER THAT THEY WERE WRONG. SO I WAS T ARESTED WITH THE GROUP AND TAKEN TO A PIT AND PUSHED IN. THEIR I SAW MANY PEOPLE, PEOPLE THAT WAS BEING HELD FOR THE SAME RESAON S. I SAW DEMON THAT WERE IN CAGES SOME WERE PUT IN A DEEPER UNDER GROUND PIT. I ALSO SAW SAINTS , THAT WERE IN THE PIT CASTING OUT SPRITES AND DEMONS FROM PEOPLE WHO HAD TAKEN DEMOM FORM. I RECORNIZE TWO OF THE SAINTS, ONE WAS MY SISTER THE OTHER WAS SOMEONE THAT LIVE IN MY MY COMMUNITY. ONE DEMON TRIED TO GRAB MY FOOT , MY SAINT TOOK OUT A WRIP AND PROCEEDED TO WRIP THE DEMON AND THIS KEPT THE THE DEMON OFF MY FOOT . THE TWO SAINT WERE TAKING CARE OF EVERYONE THAT WAS WRONGLY ACCUSED.

IN THE MIST OF ALL THAT WAS GOING ON , I HEARD SOMEONE CALL OUT MY NAME , THEY DIDNT CALL OUT MY MARRIED NAME , THE PERSON CALLED MY BIRTH NAME. THE VOICE WAS COMING FROM ABOVE THE PIT. I LOOK UP AND IT APPEAR TO BE AN ANGEL , REACHING FOR ME TO COME OUT OF THE PIT. I RAISED MY ARMS AND I BEGIN TO RAISE UP TO THIS ANGEL IT FELT LIKE THE PRESENT OF A MALE ANGEL. I WAS HELD THEIR FOR A WHILE. IT FELT WARM AND SAFE. JUST WHEN I FELT SAFE , ANOTHER APPEARED ABOVE THIS FIRST ANGEL, THIS ANGEL WAS BIGGER AND LOOKED LIKE A WOMEN. I WAS THEN PASSED ON TO THIS ANGEL, I FELT WONDERFUL , I FELT LIKE GOD HIS SELF I SENT HIS ANGELS TO PROTECT ME . I WAS ABOVE THE PIT AND COULD NO LONGER SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON BELOW ME. THIS ANGEL HELD ME TIGHTLY . SHE , MY ANGEL SAT ME DOWN IN THE CHURCH I HAD JOINED 6-7 MONTHS BEFORE. WHEN I RELIZED WHERE I WAS , MY ANGEL WAS GONE . BUT I COULD SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON IN THE CHURCH. SO MUCH CONFUSEMENT WAS GOING ON IN MY CHURCH. IT WAS OVER WHELMING. I WOKE UP.

I FEEL LIKE EVERYTIME I DREAM IT ALWAYS RELATE TO ME.... I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A DREAMER, BUT NEVER UNDERSTUD WHAT WAS HAPPENIN ARE WHAT THEY MENT. I AM HERE ON THIS SITE TO GET THAT HELP , I WANT TO KNOW IF GOD IS TALKING DIRECTLY TO ME THROW MY DREAMS.
THANKS FOR LISTENIN

MARY10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top