had this dream I was pregnant, but no one could figure out how, when, or what it was

View previous topic View next topic Go down

had this dream I was pregnant, but no one could figure out how, when, or what it was

Post by bek24 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:25 pm

So, about 7 months ago I had this dream. I knew it was prophetic to me, and understood some of it kind of, but not all the way. So some of it I get some of it I don't, hoping to hear what others think...thanks

The Dream started out it was fall time (it seemed) I was sitting with about 5 other people, some I knew some I didn't. We were sitting at school desks, but the desks were aranged so it was like we were sitting at a table with each other. (All christians so you know). We were all sitting there and then this lady (who had been a mentor to me months before this dream, and then moved far away to help with a prophetic ministry) walks up to our group. She was clearly some sort of leader or teacher to us all. I remember sitting there, looking at her and thinking to myself, "where did she come from? she moved away" and then realizing "hey, she has been gone and she doesn't know I'm pregnant yet" I was showing but only a little and my belly was under the table. Even I didn't really understand my pregnancy, its like I looked down and was like, "hey, how in the world did that get there?" Then the dream switched. Now all of a sudden its summer. A friend of mine was taking me shopping for a new dress. The one I was wearing was a yellow sundress, and I remember saying I needed a new white one. I was more pregnant now, looked like 6ish or 7 months. In the car my friend was asking about the baby, and we were both in awe of the whole situation. I still did not know what I was having or when I was due, I really did not know how I was pregnant, there was no guy in the picture. The whole time in the dream, I was happy, and at peace about the whole thing. Then I was in a doctors office up on the table, and heard a voice say "you're going to be pregnant for a year" The doctor couldn't tell me what the baby was or when I was due though. I remember saying to myself, "a year?, how is tht possible?" (obviously this is all symbolic) Next I'm with a different friend of mine, still in that yellow dress, and we are havng the same conversation I had with the other friend. I said, "sometimes I think its any day. Sometimes I think I have a few more months to go. I'm not sure, but I'm excited and can't wait for it to come!" Then right there in her kitchen my water broke, she ran upstairs to get her phone and I woke up.

P.S. I'm not currently pregnant, I'm single, this whole dream is defineately symbolic of something.

bek24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: had this dream I was pregnant, but no one could figure out how, when, or what it was

Post by bek24 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:28 pm

I left this one part out! I had that dream in November, its now June. The lady who walked up to the table (mentor) has returned! She moved back in February. Crazy, I didn't know that at the time.

bek24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top